Who Hobbies Over the Weekend?

I had one experienced SW tell me that most of the men she sees during the week are business travelers, and most of the guys on the weekends are locals. Of course, this was back in 2019 before Covid hit. Now more companies are slashing overhead by using Zoom video calling, rather than paying for their employees to fly across the country. I don't think business travel will ever return to prepandemic levels, but some people still have to due to the hands on nature of their work. Everybody uses the term hobby on this forum, I've just never adhered do it.
if i dont have any obligations, anytime from fri afternoon to late nite sunday.

but generally, i cumsult w/ providers during the week: mid-day weekends and early evening weeknights.
I could not find a local hobby friend this weekend. I agree, the weekends are tough to find a lady to hobby with
I could not find a local hobby friend this weekend. I agree, the weekends are tough to find a lady to hobby with Originally Posted by massageey
Guess I never considered that it worked both ways, lol .... sometimes we ladies DO have weekend getaways, too .
Guess I never considered that it worked both ways, lol .... sometimes we ladies DO have weekend getaways, too . Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Retail businesses need to be open when consumers want to spend money.
Bus. Mgt. 101
Divorced for a while now, and work all week, so generally weekends are my normal time to get away, but Friday evening is my preferred play time. Looks like I need to visit Denton soon!
Isn't it more thrilling when you get away with it on Saturday or Sunday? Just wondering ...

@LoveGayleMeyers
(940) 268 5538
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I love weekend fun day's
with brunch in bed ..
As you mentioned, a lot of us are married. I can get away for an hour here and there on Saturday after I go to the gym without the Mrs getting suspicious. I wish it didn’t have to come to that but she gave up on sex a long time ago. Originally Posted by drew71
@ she gave up on sex a long time ago.
why you have providers who can take care of all your needs ..
With some notice, and if I’m not working at my job, weekends are great for me. It’s always nice to have some notice.
  • hrlee
  • 03-14-2023, 11:05 AM
Lindsay I need on your schedule soon. Of course notice will be offered.