A "Blumkin"...Have You Heard Of This LOL

"Saints too, maybe that will help in removing my name from the shit list (no pun intended LOL)."

No BLF,,,that would be the semi-blumkin list, possibly a partial-blumkin list, we need to insure proper usage of our dearly beloved new word!!
You know I have seen a lot of stuff in my time (7 years Federal Prison), 30 years in Adult related business ownership and some other business vetures I cannot discuss, but I have never met anyone as mess up as you people LOL.
You know I have seen a lot of stuff in my time (7 years Federal Prison), 30 years in Adult related business ownership and some other business vetures I cannot discuss, but I have never met anyone as mess up as you people LOL. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I concur LOL. I would pretty much put any amount of money on it, that yes, you have never met anyone like me or as messed up as I am LOL. Just look at my screen name...I think it says it all LMAO. I can be as sweet as an angel, and as deviant as the devil LOL. Going both ways is a very good thing LOL.
Ever hear of my version of the 5 Hole Special???

I must confess. I was watching a comedy movie, and heard the term. Curious creature that I am...I googled it LOL. Then google imaged it LOL. Kind of like those "Word for the Day" calendars, but just the nasty & naughty version LOL.
yeah still not going to comment