Palace Inn

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are.
  • bbkid
  • 10-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Tell Mr. Patel I'm a bit busy till after the postseason...I'll return his phone calls after that... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
He's waiting patiently, sir. And, thank you.

Oh, and he's a Redbirds fan too! fyi
Unfortunately they have a two person per room restriction! No threesomes allowed. Originally Posted by Tom the Snakeman
I know a guy who tried to sneak in a third person & was then asked to leave & "banned" from the Palace. Seems pretty extreme, but he laughs about it now.

~
If the third provider enters the room, say, ten minutes later, there shouldn't be any problem.
I believe that Houston requires a 2 hour minimum for all hourly motel/hotels. Originally Posted by Molay
Actually, Houston passed an ordinance doing away with any type of hourly rental to discourage prostitution. Don't think anyone on the low end of the scale has paid attention. At least a couple of "Patels" have been busted on it. (This is what makes the accommodations on 1960 so popular; they're outside the city limits.)

I started off in low-budget notels for short periods of time, bringing my own sheets, towels, blanket, pillows, and Lysol. Then I found a small, non-chain place I liked and rented by the night, then started keeping a suite there several days a week, usually M-F. Did this for nearly 3 years. I was polite, friendly, clean, dependable, tipped the staff, never had a problem. (Even if an extra gal and gent visited, which happened a few times.) The owners, also Indian, redid my room at the end of the first year with new carpet, drapes, paint, mattress, pillows, linens, coverlet, lamps, couch, mini fridge, TV, even a new toilet. I was surprised at how nice they treated me, but I never caused them any trouble. They were very upset when I moved to this apartment and offered me a great monthly rate to stay, but I wanted a "real" incall with more room, privacy, and a kitchen.

However, another girl I sent there had an issue when she had a second provider and a guy come in. Evidently the hotel clerk was knocking on THEIR door, and they got kicked out. Early on (5 years ago) I was asked to leave the Palace at I-45 and Scarborough for having a second fellow visit me in one day. That was embarrassing.

Never, never again will I set foot in a notel. I have my place, love it, and while I've occasionally been asked to go to another part of Houston and get a hotel room, I would only rent overnight at a decent hotel and expect to be fully reimbursed, PLUS my outcall fee. I KNOW that my place is clean, safe, and comfy.
  • bbkid
  • 10-05-2012, 11:01 AM
If the third provider enters the room, say, ten minutes later, there shouldn't be any problem. Originally Posted by Timk48
BINGO!!! We have a winner here, folks.
wasn't even aware of this, thanks for the info!
  • Molay
  • 10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
I have been called by the manager when I had a 3rd person join me about 15 minutes later. It all depends on how observant they are.
eew to many no nos for that..I did my very first incall here in Houston in one of those places after asking a few ladies for incall advice..and THATS where they said go to...uuggghhhhh Never again, yet the odd thing is the gents seemed totally unaffected buy the place and its atmosphere??? Oh and I never was offered a choice of renters hours..lol..
Will someone please take a black light into one of there rooms and then take pictures and post them here on eccies!!!
Will someone please take a black light into one of there rooms and then take pictures and post them here on eccies!!! Originally Posted by allofamber
That person will never be the same..
Will someone please take a black light into one of there rooms and then take pictures and post them here on eccies!!! Originally Posted by allofamber
Many of the notel rooms come with black lights installed on the celings already.
Was about to say the above...they're already there...
Accent the fine art on the walls, ..... then some dribble a little lower, then the floors......
If the third provider enters the room, say, ten minutes later, there shouldn't be any problem. Originally Posted by Timk48

By then I'm already done...