Always texted by provider

As Deerhunter said, rotate the numbers. I keep a number for about 6 months, throw it in the trash and start a new one. In the unlikely event that I get unwanted texts or calls, I just start that process a little earlier.
I know a guy who is going through a nasty divorce right now because a provider texted him in the middle of the night (yeah, he was dumb enough not to use a hobby phone). But hobby phone or not, she shouldn't be doing that. It's a cardinal sin in this business unless the gentleman specifically tells you it's ok, and even then I won't text him first. Not good.
  • bbkid
  • 08-02-2010, 12:18 PM
I get texts frequently from my regular ladies. It's okay with me. I like the banter.
It's very, very rare that I get unsolicited texts from providers. I can only think of 2 that have done it. They were actually more ads than texts. Letting me know about "specials" they were running. I don't mind it, as long as it's not obsessive.
The only times I have texted a client are either when they have asked me to, or when I had specials running and then I only sent it to my good regulars, people I knew it would be ok to text out of the blue like that.

Just ask her to stop nicely, and then if she still doesn't, switch phones.
Maybe she's being a sincere annoyance with slight bunny boiling tendencies?
My ATF and I do this every now and then. I am under no dillusions about this, she likes me a little, but she likes the steady business a lot more.

Just never forget that to the Ladies, this is first, and foremost, just that, a business. But, the business starts with the hobbiest. He is the customer. The provider might have the option to see you are not, but it is always the hobbiest who, while not always being right, has the choice where to spend his money.
Maybe he is a real stud. And Jane is now bow legged from their first encounter. Jane will never be the same again.
Maybe he is a real stud. And Jane is now bow legged from their first encounter. Jane will never be the same again. Originally Posted by pyramider
That's what happened to me when RBJ tapped this ass.
That's what happened to me when RBJ tapped this ass. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
If you thought RBJ was bad wait till TMFT gets ahold of you lol
I get texts frequently from my regular ladies. It's okay with me. I like the banter. Originally Posted by bbkid
I regularly text with one provider in particular. I like the "banter" as well. I consider it friendly conversation.

The first text each way is always something subtle...

No worries...
I regularly text with one provider in particular. I like the "banter" as well. I consider it friendly conversation.

The first text each way is always something subtle...

No worries... Originally Posted by cmspec
Yes like, ......... lol
Is she wanting to see you for free or does she expect you to pay?

If she wants to see you for free ... then she really likes you.

If she wants you to pay .. she's broke and her phone is not ringing. Even worse I am sure you are just one of many texts she sends out therefore she's lying about the liking you part. If this is the case I would never see her again.

I never text my clients. Ever. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Sound advice.
I get texts frequently from my regular ladies. It's okay with me. I like the banter. Originally Posted by bbkid
I agree. It may always about the money but it is nice to hear from one of the ladies that they need some of your action. LOL
That's what happened to me when RBJ tapped this ass. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
WTF?????????????????