P411 Opinions

It means that I refuse to give up the personal information required in order to get screened by P411. No matter how careful they are in disposing of my information or promising not to divulge it, we all know that there are ways that LE can get that information if they want it badly enough. My privacy is too important to me.
If that means that certain ladies won't see me, then I have to live without those experiences and the ladies have to get by without my money. Looks like both of us are doing OK with that arrangement so far.
We each have to set our own limits as to how much we want to protect our privacy and what our level of trust is in the hobby. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Ah, I missunderstood you. I thought you were saying you wouldn't see a provider because she was on P411. I wasn't able to see the logic to that, but you just don't want to be on P411 yourself. I can understand that.
Yes I am new here and learning....For example so many posts would make me a "post ho" right? Like I said most of the gentlemen here are nice but some ladies are not so nice. Does not bother me just book me. I have debt to pay.

You have your fun I'll have mine. If by "craving attention" you mean getting a few appointments in a week and getting out of debt fast, yes I am trying to do that. Marketing myself the best I can through different avenues. I don't plan on staying here more than a month or 2. I should be out of debt by then.
P411=epic

Girls...BDS has raging hormones so I cut her some slack, the rest of you are acting like jealous shrews...you have your business, she has hers, quit the stupid harpy act, it's starting to look childish when you turn every thread into a cat fight...grow the fuck up...
Girls...BDS has raging hormones so I cut her some slack, the rest of you are acting like jealous shrews...you have your business, she has hers, quit the stupid harpy act, it's starting to look childish when you turn every thread into a cat fight...grow the fuck up... Originally Posted by Wakeup
And it turns many of us off. I've crossed several providers off my "want to see" list simply because they're bitchy as hell to each other here.
P411=epic

Girls...BDS has raging hormones so I cut her some slack, the rest of you are acting like jealous shrews...you have your business, she has hers, quit the stupid harpy act, it's starting to look childish when you turn every thread into a cat fight...grow the fuck up... Originally Posted by Wakeup
TRUST and BELIEVE....i would LOVE for my HORMONES to be put in check.....i cant wait....im gonna eat you guys up!!!

Prepare to be sore!!!
just sayn...
Her getting Provider status must have some people pulling their hair out..........sweet.
Her getting Provider status must have some people pulling their hair out..........sweet. Originally Posted by dearhunter

why you say that....did you catch a hair ball?
thincking to myself...........hmmmmm it is 9/07/10 I wonder if I could slip in under the bar..........I could give her two hairy balls
im with tikkler.

your privacy is protected until it isnt.

simple risk vs reward.

im always polite and respectful in my efforts to set-up appointments and comply with screening/policies of individual providers, but i am not interested in leaving a long paper trail.
P411=epic

And it turns many of us off. I've crossed several providers off my "want to see" list simply because they're bitchy as hell to each other here. Originally Posted by blowpop

Amen, and AMEN!!

Sage-like advice from 2 HIGHLY respected members both here and on the P.

Its not worth the bitching and fighting..... the more of that that takes place.... the worse everyone involved looks...... Its supposed to be a "Community" afterall, right?

JaD
It means that I refuse to give up the personal information required in order to get screened by P411.
If you are a well established member of the community, with at least two references from reputable providers, you need not give us ANY personal information in order to be screened. We don't care who you are, we only care that you are a legitimate hobbyist.

Also, there is a free 6 month trial offer, no credit card needed, no strings attached, for any new members with two provider references.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
BP has an excellent point.!!

My point is 180 from the way this thread seems to run.
In business, huge time and money is spent stopping industrial espionage.
No business accepts referrals or references from their competitors, as it is in any company's interest to impact their competitors operations.

Seems the best screening would be from a current customer whom the provider knew, that would vouch for the prospective hobbyist.

Like BP, I and many others I know refuse to provide any personal info at all to anyone.
In todays world, you may be found from the most minor information about you.
As the purchasers we must protect ourselves, it is part of what we are purchasing.
As vendors, be smart about your info, do not get it from competition whose intentions you may never know.

L8r
r9

You are a wise man. I agree completely. I don't compromise my personal security, and if it means that I miss out on seeing certain providers, so be it. Originally Posted by blowpop
Her getting Provider status must have some people pulling their hair out..........sweet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
No provider worth her salt should care. Angelina the board is supposed to be fun, and we look out for one another by sharing info as it is relevant. Especially us providers.. even if we, I mean they , are kinda catty sometimes we never want to see anyone come in harms way.

Anything else, don't pay attention to, as sometimes we also come to vent. Sometimes it just takes getting used to a new face. You can't take anything anyone does or says here personally, or you will stay annoyed. BTW, love your pics, your eyes are beautiful.
[quote=Brooke Wild;567909]Excuse me ... I cooked that mac & cheese on the stove!

And you must never,ever,ever do that again.....................
No provider worth her salt should care. Angelina the board is supposed to be fun, and we look out for one another by sharing info as it is relevant. Especially us providers.. even if we, I mean they , are kinda catty sometimes we never want to see anyone come in harms way.

Anything else, don't pay attention to, as sometimes we also come to vent. Sometimes it just takes getting used to a new face. You can't take anything anyone does or says here personally, or you will stay annoyed. BTW, love your pics, your eyes are beautiful. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Nothing to ad, I just wanted to say I love the new pic in your sig line. You have a gorgeous smile!