HAHHAHAHA...........KENTUCKY DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE WON'T EVEN ADMIT SHE VOTED FOR OBAMA !!

I'm an idiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm glad you finally admit it... thanks!
How embarassing for you guys..........

Tell us how it feels to know Obama is such a miserable failure that your own candidates won't admit they voted for him?
Kentucky Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes refused three times to say if she voted for President Barack Obama in 2008 or 2012, pressed on it during an interview Thursday with the Louisville Courier-Journal editorial board.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Can you tell us who you voted for in 2008? You are on record saying you didn't vote for McCain- so who did you vote for...?
He'll cut and run from this thread WE. Just like he does anybody has the sand to get up in his cowardly face.

Thanks for keeping it real!
I'm glad you finally admit it... thanks! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Brilliant, as usual, Slobbrin.

We ALL know where your "bar" is.

LMAO!

Can you tell us who you voted for in 2008? You are on record saying you didn't vote for McCain- so who did you vote for...? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Maybe he voted for

I'm an idiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes. Next question.

KENTUCKY DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE WON'T EVEN ADMIT SHE VOTED FOR OBAMA !! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot, are you saying that an American citizen should not have the right to secretly cast a ballot for the person of their choice?

I thought you favored more individual freedom, not less!
....are you saying that an American citizen should not have the right to secretly cast a ballot for the person of their choice?

I thought you favored more individual freedom, not less! Originally Posted by bigtex
Hell just froze over.
Hell just froze over. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who said anything about the current temperature in "Hell?"

The point that apparently flew over your pointy little white hat was that your nephew TrendingIdiot apparently feels that the Democratic candidate for US Senator has an obligation to disclose her voting history.

Is the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan, now opposed to the basic principle of an American citizen being able to cast a secret ballot, without fear of reprisal?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan, has a right to know her voting history?
Who said anything about the current temperature in "Hell?"

The point that apparently flew over your pointy little white hat was that your nephew TrendingIdiot apparently feels that the Democratic candidate for US Senator has an obligation to disclose her voting history.

Is the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan, now opposed to the basic principle of an American citizen being able to cast a secret ballot, without fear of reprisal?

Where in the Constitution does it say that the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan, has a right to know her voting history? Originally Posted by bigtex
Everyone has a right to privacy, including financial matters, except limited disclosure by public office candidates. The point here is that she is ashamed to be proud of who she voted for. Most people are, but no one is compelled to disclose, protected by the right (there's that pesky rule of law again) to secret ballot.

The salient point is that the president's (lower case intentional) policies, and by association the democratic party's policies (l.c. again) are unsustainable, indefensible, and illogical, and taken at objective face value do not enhance the stature of anyone, especially those aspiring for public office leadership. No one wants to admit to embarrassing personal information. Bill Clinton wouldn't admit he inhaled or had sex, Lois Lerner took the 5th amendment while asserting innocence (her right), barack obama will never release his college transcripts, eric holder claims executive privilege for withholding administrative public records, on and on. Can anyone see a pattern? democrats are not exclusively guilty, but they garner the lion's share of shame. It's hard to admit to the world that you are ugly. No on is forced to, and no one wants to, but the self evident truth is usually on embarrassing public display.