Providers that SQUIRT

LOL, make sure to drink lots of water for all the water sports loving men. Originally Posted by BLM69
LBG here you go right here, I heard that BLM can get you there lol BLM why don't you go help Ms Gina out with them water works.
  • BLM69
  • 06-18-2017, 03:43 PM
LBG here you go right here, I heard that BLM can get you there lol BLM why don't you go help Ms Gina out with them water works. Originally Posted by suiram77
I'll soak Ms Gina with my squirting and it comes in two different flavors, I only give not receive
Suiram, yes, if a guy can get his hard cock to rub my g spot, I often squirt. I had 2 guys this past week who wanted to make me squirt and I soaked the bed and their cocks. I really never know when it will happen. I can have multiple orgasms which drive me totally wild from hard fucking which hits my clit etc. and I might not squirt. It just happens))
Zorah Matta cums buckets.

She'll be visiting you guys next month. If you enjoy squirters you'll love her.
I'll soak Ms Gina with my squirting and it comes in two different flavors, I only give not receive Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao
Suiram, yes, if a guy can get his hard cock to rub my g spot, I often squirt. I had 2 guys this past week who wanted to make me squirt and I soaked the bed and their cocks. I really never know when it will happen. I can have multiple orgasms which drive me totally wild from hard fucking which hits my clit etc. and I might not squirt. It just happens)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Damn boo, that shit sounds good. I have a lil trick where it's the way I make my thick head play with the clit, and then different things has happened depending on the woman
I squirt but I have no control over it! Several guys I've seen have made me squirt and soak the sheets!
You think so.. no one has so far .. But maybe it's me ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I do think so, I has a technique
see I think I just can't let myself do it .. not wanting to get the bed wet lol
Loved making Jane Smith gush!
Dirty Diane
see I think I just can't let myself do it .. not wanting to get the bed wet lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
See, we just put down some towels, maybe have an adult beverage. You have to be nice and relaxed and very aroused.
Milfy2002 will paint your face like Maybelline. Lmafo hahahah Originally Posted by suiram77

That's the truth!

That's the truth!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
For Damn sure. hahah
I have before a few times. Usually a guy that really knows what he's doing with his hands.
It always surprises me!