Dude, Y'all better cherish your meat!

What the hell are you doing up there in that hellhole? Between the weather and terrible food, sounds like a reason to GTHO as soon as possible.
Yeah, who needs fucking scenery anyway?
Seriously, the best bbq I have had up north in the pnw has been WORSE than Dickey's. Don't get me started on the tacos. No one knows how to fry a fucking chicken up here. Seasoning, never heard of her.

Fuck I need a food vacation. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Dickey's used to be good overall, now it seems many locations have gone downhill including the location within walking distance from Waco Manor!

Pacific Northwest. It’s a mythical place, similar to my hometown of Oz. Originally Posted by TinMan

indeed! i spent 2 years in the Emerald City courtesy of the Canoe Club! (the US Navy lol) and there was a rather interesting bar called "The Blew Eagle" that had a really good bbq burger.

interesting place. the logo was a drunk eagle passed out. my kinda place! it was a half Biker/half Navy joint. the owner was a retired CPO and Biker.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-02-2024, 02:35 PM
Ok! I can't stand it anymore! I have to get my fill of meat! Made plans to spend a week in DFW just for it!

Taking all recommendations!

If you happen to see a weird blue haired old lady at Babe's chicken.. it is definitely me!
Goldees in SE Fort Worth near Kennedale but plan for it. Every BBQ fan wants to say they have been there.
Hurtado’s in downtown Arlington.
225 a few blocks from Hurtados, but you may need a guide to find it.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-02-2024, 03:27 PM
Instantly adding them to my short list! Thanks!

Who is going to carry me home when I get a meat coma?
Just wait until more Westoplex guys weigh in with the many Cowtown options I missed. You may never make it to Dallas.