el paso

• Jaci
  • 11-05-2012, 04:41 AM
Ive been to El Paso once and did really well!! But since then I have posted and have not gotten any response!!!!
Who Knows???
Come & Kiss Me, Jaci
That lady is Ashley Ashton, http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4353 and she is pretty much the ONLY full-time, legit and local lady in the entire city. There are no other legit ladies for you to get your references from in El Paso, everyone else there is a drive-thru provider and typically a BP ROB.

Not surprised you don't remember her name with all the bitching you did on this topic while visiting out there. However, as I recall, most of your complaints at the time were about Amarillo/Lubbock and Midland/Odessa. Originally Posted by camouflage
I never visited Lubbock or amarillo sweetie and yeah I did bitch about it because my safety comes first and you gents of El Paso pretty much begged Dallas providers to visit and then get upset when we can't see you due to lack of screening.

The interest is there if you are a provider that does not screen I guess but with all the fine gents here in Dallas that have screening info on hand I don't see a reason to go way out to bum fuck Egypt for a few appointments

Maybe you guys should let ladies know about these things before they waste their time and money coming way out there from Dallas and we would have nothing to bitch about.
I never said I was from El Paso. I was just pointing out the provider that you couldn't remember her name.
pyramider, Well if you are a dallas guy moved to el paso like me, then its like solitary confinement in el paso! I really miss dallas, but if I have to earn the dough, I have to be here, at least for some more time...

For the ladies who think
"Plus, yea, you're right about border towns being scary!"

that statement is as scary as a Halloween scare. I have been here for a while, and there is no such scary thing here... its a very very safe place... Its Mexico who is the neighbor, not Pakistan! Obama travels here for a address and gives it in a location < 1 mile from the border, and there is no issue, he will never dare do that if it was Pakistan or if there was any issue here...

This thread is getting informative please keep it up with your votes, and comments.
the community here in el paso will take it constructively..

SJ Originally Posted by sjdude

No such scary thing here? The crime index where you live is 22, with the number of 2950 violent crimes annually. In the city that I live in, The crime index is 43. The number of violent crimes annually is 65. Yes el paso is one of the top 5 biggest cities in the US, but it's also only better than 22 cities in the US.
And if Obama wants to risk his life, BY ALL MEANS, GO AHEAD!
No such scary thing here? The crime index where you live is 22, with the number of 2950 violent crimes annually. In the city that I live in, The crime index is 43. The number of violent crimes annually is 65. Yes el paso is one of the top 5 biggest cities in the US, but it's also only better than 22 cities in the US. Originally Posted by LittleMiss
?? Not sure what you are reading but EP is third safest among large cities in the US. Your location shows Dallas TX, Sixth most dangerous in the US
http://www.morganquitno.com/cit07pop.htm
CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (32 cities)

Safest 10:
1 San Jose, CA
2 Honolulu, HI
3 El Paso, TX
4 New York, NY
5 Austin, TX
6 San Diego, CA
7 San Antonio, TX
8 Louisville, KY
9 Fort Worth, TX
10 Jacksonville, FL

Most Dangerous 10:
1 Detroit, MI
2 Baltimore, MD
3 Memphis, TN
4 Washington, DC
5 Philadelphia, PA
6 Dallas, TX
7 Nashville, TN
8 Charlotte, NC
9 Columbus, OH
10 Houston, TX
Or if you chose to believe the local media "El Paso Ranks Safest City In US"
http://www.kvia.com/news/El-Paso-Ran...z/-/index.html

Since 1997, El Paso has been ranked in the second or third spot of safest cities by this independent study. Other Texas cities in the top 10 are Austin at No. 6 and Fort Worth at No. 10.
Guess it depends where you look. I live as far away from Dallas as is conveniently possible for that very reason. Theres this show called First 48 and it seems Dallas is all over it all the time. If I put the actual city I lived in nobody would know where I was so to make it easy, I put Dallas.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tx/el-paso/crime/