Disrespect gets you fired

I have no problem with the checking, but not in ront of the client. I am buying a fantasy not a lawn mower.For me that is the difference that makes all the difference. Originally Posted by outoftheblue

Then excuse yourself to the bathroom if you notice the lady checking the bills. Just do not drop a duece at the incall ... that will bring out a whole other issue.
I will jump on the wagon if we are talking about a lady acting bored or watching tv while I think I'm really tearing it up. I don't think I would be a repeat client if that was goin on. You don't have to act like I'm amazing, but at least act like you enjoy fuckin. But I really can't say I've ran into that.
Agreed. I was seeing a high priced provider but she acted too excited. I was DATY and within 60 seconds she was acting like it was incredible. I knew it wasn't and coincluded she just wanted to speed things along. We ended the session early and she lost what could have been a good client.
I dont mind if a guy is watching football and I am giving him a bj............
Since I usually pay with coupons for money off on
cereal I always check and make sure they haven't
expired before I give them to a lady.

Some unscrupulous guys will try and slip some expired ones
in with the good ones.

What some people wont do.
I dont mind if a guy is watching football and I am giving him a bj............ Originally Posted by Truly Passion

The difference is a bj and football are a natural combination.
True, just like beer and pizza.
Since I usually pay with coupons for money off on
cereal I always check and make sure they haven't
expired before I give them to a lady.

Some unscrupulous guys will try and slip some expired ones
in with the good ones.

What some people wont do. Originally Posted by bojulay
Expired ones? Thanks for the heads up. Would a gent mind if I check the expiration date in front of him?
Expired ones? Thanks for the heads up. Would a gent mind if I check the expiration date in front of him? Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Yes, a girl should always.

Any guy that gets offended is just a douche knob
in my opinion and no gentleman.

Passing expired coupons isn't a crime in this country
but it should be, we don't live in a civilized world
anymore though.
Expired ones? Thanks for the heads up. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell

Oops!
Your so clever. Can't get anything past you....
I agree with the TV watching. Thought I was about to have a great time with an absolutly beautiful provider with a knock out body. I was ear deep in daty then noticed she was watching tv and totally disinterested. Then she wonders why jr is not so interested any longer and I never call her for another appt. At least act like the hell you're sort of interested in whats going on.
Watching tv is very rude...If you have a appointment with me I feel thats your time you should have my undivided attention phone and tv off. As far as checking ben out I try to do it as discretly as possible but If I have not seen you at least 3x im checking because the first time I didnt check I got shorted...sorry at the end of the days it is a business..(but that doesnt mean its not FUN)
A lady should take care of business and her safety. Once that is done, the fantasy of the event should take place. If I wanted to be with someone who acted like they didn't want to be with me, well, I've done that in real life before and it wasn't fun.

I'm paying for a fantasy. GIVE ME THE FANTASY!. It ain't that hard. If I'm too old or ugly for you, just say so. I'll still give you a little as a cancellation fee to pay for your gas. I'm a reasonable guy. And I'm a big boy. I get that not everyone thinks I'm wonderful. I'd rather do that than spend an hour or two with someone who obviously dislikes me.
I do have issues with the donation counted in front of me. To remedy the situation, I make a b line to the bathroom. I place the donation on the sink and and the lady to wash their hands. Ftr I have never had it counted in front of me, but reading the threads of counterfeit, shorted money etc etc i decided to go that route. Imho it's a win/win