A List of Providers Serving Black Clientele

lol these kinds of threads make me laugh.
The idea of a list of providers who don't discriminate against our African-American board members sounds like a great idea. A very practical and useful solution to a real problem for some of our members. How in the hell could anybody object to that? And why. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I agree.

lol these kinds of threads make me laugh. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
How fun that must be for you.

I would imagine that it's difficult to even have to ask or create such a topic. I, for one, appreciated and even flirted a bit about this type of topic being created.

If you don't wish to respond, then do not.

Saying that threads like this, which this one seems unique enough, make you laugh isn't flattering to read.

I will admit, though, after looking at how cute you are (and your lackadaisical attitude towards this topic) does make me miss my youth!

Best,
Elisabeth
I think providers should be able to choose whom they prefer to see and hobbyists can do the same. Anything contrary to that isn't freedom. Talking bad about someone because they do or do not prefer to have sex with people of other races is in itself racist, or at the least, bigoted.

We are supposed to be a free country. With that freedom comes the right to associate with whom we choose. I have friends of all races. Every provider should be able to make her own choice and the rest of us get to STFU about it.
lol these kinds of threads make me laugh. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I don't see what's so funny about it ... Nba policies are in place because selective thinking/rationale think that me and you and our male counter parts are incapable/unworthy of being up to the standard of general/upscale society to perform sexual acts with. The other slight few are doing it for preference/pimp making them.
Though I don't believe the pimp makes them do it so much, but I'll go with it...

Nothing funny about that.
So please providers let me know if I can enlist your services - I'm an educated, clean, well-groomed and well-mannered executive and I do have good references from other providers. Originally Posted by RCcola2021
First of all, never feel obligated to reveal your credentials as those providers don't feel obligated to explain their NBA policy. It's your money so that means you too can be selective and screen. Use the process of elimination and spend most of your energy on enjoying the ladies who see beyond race or color of skin.
I find it funny because we are all adults if someone does not want to f*ck you move on to another there are freaking a billion providers especially in Dallas tx. People are allowed to choose who they want to f*ck.
I find it funny because we are all adults if someone does not want to f*ck you move on to another there are freaking a billion providers especially in Dallas tx. People are allowed to choose who they want to f*ck. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I kinda agree. At the end of the day it's up to the provider to choose who she is willing to see regardless of her personal or professional motivation. Since this business is not dictated/regulated by government rules for accessibility, a providers acceptance or non-acceptance of clients based on race, creed, national origin, religion or favorite sports team is really her business. Hobbyists can freely pick and choose a provider who fits their needs/desires and requirements so what's good for the goose....(you know the rest)

There are plenty of providers who have no problem seeing men of color so....how about we move on to talking about wayward Kenwood Stereos?

While I agree I am tired of seeing AA men have to ask this same question and wanting to still support the women whom openly discriminate against an entire race of which they happen to belong to; for all sorts of reasons, which are completely within their rights to do so, because it IS their body.

This man did not beg for NBA providers to give him a chance, he simply asked for some providers who do see AA men to let them selves be known. Apparently the women he has been seeking out have all had the policy in place. I actually think this is one the first threads of its nature that I have seen... as far as asking who IS accepting AA clients.
i completely agree with you mya, ive read your stance on a similar topic and i agreed 100%. There is still much racism an racial profiling in this country and I fight for equality, but when it comes to sex or a persons body all bets are off.
This man did not beg for NBA providers to give him a chance, he simply asked for some providers who do see AA men to let them selves be known. Apparently the women he has been seeking out have all had the policy in place. I actually think this is one the first threads of its nature that I have seen... as far as asking who IS accepting AA clients. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Nice post Mya...it's good to see a few people actually understood what the OP was asking about
I enjoy seeing all races as long as he is respectful, clean and nice. Originally Posted by Truly Passion

amen! me too!!
Racism is alive and well all over. My first ever serious taste of it was Japan. Lots of signs there in English.that say "no Americans" or "japanese only." It made me think long and hard about being AA in the US in the early 1900s.

And my freshman year of college I was friends with a super hot AA girl. I never had the courage to ask her out. She was that hot, but I did walk her to class and carry her books. It was a good ole boy southern university too, and I am still appalled at some of the notes I got slid under my door just being nice to her. And hell no I never told her.

Racism is everywhere. For business I get to travel to countries where I am the sole blonde haired and blue eyed person. Sure everyone is allowed to see whomever they choose. I choose to sexy ladies that are lots of fun. There is a huge variety in what I find sexy too.
While I respect a lady's personal choices, I am very sad my horn dog brethren must even be concerned and have to ask.

Im just a fat old fart and ave been told im too big ( not THAT way!) to be with a provider. It's nothing like what I'm sure

There have been providers that would no see me because of the race of providers I've seen. We've come a long way but have a long way to go....

Kudos to you ladies who will see all who are clean, nice and respectful.... (Or "slutty, nasty and a beast in all the right ways" )....
I find it funny because we are all adults if someone does not want to f*ck you move on to another there are freaking a billion providers especially in Dallas tx. People are allowed to choose who they want to f*ck. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
If I showed up to your spot with no money, could we still do some thangs?

No? I need the money? Ok. So, the only reason you'd be interested at all in seeing me would be for money?

This is the way THIS business works. Most providers have NO INTEREST in seeing most hobbyists unless $$$ come with the deal. What makes many NBA situations work is the dominant group holding the money.

If that dominant group of guys that was, say, 95% of your income, told you, TXBABY, that I won't see you if you see black guys, would you change your business practices?

This is what many of these girls are facing. Some, not all, but some, DON'T want to see black guys because they're being....umm, influenced, into not seeing them.
Actually many of them aren't clear about it and yes I do. But as I said I don't want to have a debate with you about it. Nor do I want to pick a fight. I honestly don't care if providers choose not to see AAs I just want to seek out the ones who do.
As you imply, the topics been covered and I don't care about the debate.