Long time no see!!!Just stopping by to say hello... so, HELLO!

Woah, I didn't know you'd retired. I saw your showcase and thought you still visited with fans. I've been around for years between ASPD and here, but never got a chance to see you.

If you ever return, I hope you'll see me.

If not, I hope a beautiful future embraces such a beautiful girl.
I will be the first to put up a deposit, for the first appointment of your un-retirement!
{{{{{{{{{{Nina!}}}}}}}}}}

Howdy stranger!

I hope all is well with you and yours.

But don't thinck for a second that I don't see through this little charade you've got going on here, little missy. This is really an attempt to lure me into your web so you can take me away and keep me all to yourself, isn't it? I'm afraid that it won't work out, Nina. I'm sorry but I just can't be a kept man. Let's just accept that fact and remain friends, okay? Don't cry....don't be sad. Trust me, it's just better this way.

(...a vivid imagination is a terrible thing to waste. )

Take care and best wishes,
SofaKingFun

I'm just bragging, I truly enjoyed my time with her and she is as beautiful as they come
I hope I get to see her also, If you come out of retirement.
Until then, Hope all is well with you.
For me, Nina will always be the one that got away. Originally Posted by TexRich
Same here!! Nina, farewell tour???

Jacob
One of my all favorite providers, at least in terms of her board presence. One of my greatest regrets is that I didn't get to see her BCD. But if you ever come back, I'll be at the head of what I suspect would be a very long line.
Nina Moretti, it's just two days away, but your return would be a far better and bigger celebration (or we could celebrate quietly some place).
Nina...c'mon, baby...fess up to your "desires...." mmmmmmmmmmm
Hi nina, only got to meet you once and it is one fine memory. Be happy!
You already know what I think.
Is she comin back guys?
The perfect Nina, will she leave retirement???
Since she is retired she should post some taint photos.
Nina, you were one of my favorite meetings. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the last two times we were supposed to see each other. Sorry! Maybe we can make it up.