Mask on!... Mask off!... Rhu-Rho

To listen to you Trumpsuckers tell anybody they got fed a lie is priceless! And what’s more, y’all actually swallow the shit you get fed... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Alls I can do is show a dehydrated Donkey the cool waters of a fine lake then leave. If the Donkey leaves and is still thirsty - that's a you thing, not a me thing.
...Now, I suppose you’re going to scream and yell when someone at your favorite Golden Corral says you need to wear a mask?... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unlike yourself, I do not run on emotions. I use facts, discernment and make my own decisions and choices and underpin it all from a solid foundation, along with the occasional moral turpitude. YMMV I don't frequent your dinning establishments and I do not patronize any establishment that caters to stupidity.
...Do you pack a copy of the constitution in your “jacket” pocket so you can argue with officials?... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need to step into modern time geezer. I do keep a copy on my phone. Dang fine copy at that. ProTip: I actually read it and understand it too. Not sure what you perceive 'officials' to be, but I am mentally attuned to handle most interactions with civilized society. I could explain it to you, but I'm on a bit of a budget and do not see an ROI in casting my pearls before the carrier of my bacon for tomorrow's breakfast or as a garnish on a dinner side dish.
..I will carry a mask if I need to put it on when I land in another city where they require it in the airport. You should too... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I carry a couple, many still in the plastic baggies they were handed to me in from peoples that said I had to wear one. I politely accepted it, thanked them and put in my back pocket and moved on. Several of them still reside under my gun rack in my vehicle. The rest I handed out to sheep I encountered along the trails.

As to your lamest point: I was raised to think for myself. I'm more of a wolf type than a sheep type, but I'm also a fair actor and blender-inner when I wanna. It's called grey man. Regardless, I'm fine and comfortable thinking for myself and see no need to out-source that function.
Seems a strange enterprise.
you misspelled Rhu-Rho.
its actually Ruh Roh.
scooby doo translation of uh oh. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Alls I can do is show a dehydrated Donkey the cool waters of a fine lake then leave. If the Donkey leaves and is still thirsty - that's a you thing, not a me thing.
Unlike yourself, I do not run on emotions. I use facts, discernment and make my own decisions and choices and underpin it all from a solid foundation, along with the occasional moral turpitude. YMMV I don't frequent your dinning establishments and I do not patronize any establishment that caters to stupidity.You need to step into modern time geezer. I do keep a copy on my phone. Dang fine copy at that. ProTip: I actually read it and understand it too. Not sure what you perceive 'officials' to be, but I am mentally attuned to handle most interactions with civilized society. I could explain it to you, but I'm on a bit of a budget and do not see an ROI in casting my pearls before the carrier of my bacon for tomorrow's breakfast or as a garnish on a dinner side dish.I carry a couple, many still in the plastic baggies they were handed to me in from peoples that said I had to wear one. I politely accepted it, thanked them and put in my back pocket and moved on. Several of them still reside under my gun rack in my vehicle. The rest I handed out to sheep I encountered along the trails.

As to your lamest point: I was raised to think for myself. I'm more of a wolf type than a sheep type, but I'm also a fair actor and blender-inner when I wanna. It's called grey man. Regardless, I'm fine and comfortable thinking for myself and see no need to out-source that function. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You seem rather self absorbed there.

Makes sense. Spew all the self aggrandizing shit you can on a hooker board and then melt down when someone calls you on it.

Like me, you carry a mask. I carry it in case I need it. Whether you’ll admit it or not, you do too.

Now get off of my lawn!
...then melt down when someone calls you on it.
Like me, you carry a mask. I carry it in case I need it. Whether you’ll admit it or not, you do too.
Now get off of my lawn! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe you need to sound out the words more s-l-o-w-l-y or go letter by letter. I said no such a thing and I dang sure wouldn't step on your weed and poison ivy infested lawn.
I haven’t wore a mask since day one, or get that shit pumped into my arm. Did get Covid, at least that’s what the home test said (which I struggle to believe), and it wasn’t bad at all. I’ll take a couple nights with a fever and the sniffles over kidney stones all day and twice on Sunday.
I haven’t wore a mask since day one, or get that shit pumped into my arm. Did get Covid, at least that’s what the home test said (which I struggle to believe), and it wasn’t bad at all. I’ll take a couple nights with a fever and the sniffles over kidney stones all day and twice on Sunday. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Same here.
I haven’t wore a mask since day one, or get that shit pumped into my arm. Did get Covid, at least that’s what the home test said (which I struggle to believe), and it wasn’t bad at all. I’ll take a couple nights with a fever and the sniffles over kidney stones all day and twice on Sunday. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
some people got long covid. some say that is "psychological"...
some people got long covid. some say that is "psychological"... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

how can anyone have "long covid" in just a few months?

no such thing.
... Ye Christ! ... surely gotta explain everything 'round here....

... "long co-vid." ... LONG co-vid. .... Long CO-VID.

... First, the simpleton gets a cold - which is diagnosed as co-vid.

Soon after that, the fellow gets a bad cough - which is diagnosed as co-vid.

Not long after, the bloke NOW gets the flu - which is diagnosed as co-vid.

And after all-that ... the droob gets co-vid. ... He don't bother getting
it diagnosed this time.

And....

... Wait for it.

.... it's coming -

soon.

... Here it is - after recovering --- the fellow NOW gets a fever
and they diagnose it this time as the "Delta Variant".. .

... See? ... "LONG Co-vid." ...

### Salty
A Client (Lady, about 70) said that to me yesterday.. Proudly stated (without prompting) ''My Doctor said I have lots of antibodies'', and that she wouldn't let that ''nasty stuff'' in her system.

She then said she got the Omicron in January, and was laid up for 3 weeks, and her fever hit 103.

I got Omicron in January, too. A little allergy-like symptoms. Had I not been tested, I would had never guessed I had the virus.

3 shots for me.

No kidney stones or other phony bullshit. Client today asked me how I stay so young-looking? He is 3 years my Junior.

Just saying. Play the phony liberation/political angle all you want. All the personal stories I have heard directly from people I know and have spoken with, in depth, about their Covid experiences, tells me the shots WORK.

That Lady yesterday is the 9th person who personally told me she had a bad covid reaction... And the 8th of the Nine who was completely unvaccinated.
... Mate, I surely agree that the vax shots prolly DO help
push-away the severity of the sickness if you get it.

But a number of people have been sickened BY the vax.

And as mentioned - check-with your Doctor and then decide
IF the vax is right for you and your health.

Making the vax MANDITORY was the problem.

#### Salty
how can anyone have "long covid" in just a few months?

no such thing. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Bullshit.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Horse shit.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Horse shit, indeed.

Not a single person has told me they got even a slight reaction to receiving the shot. A sore arm is IT.

9 have told me in detail, how horrid their covid symptoms were. 8 were TOTALLY unvaccinated. Most of those 8 expressed regret, naturally. One told me (this guy was ventilated for a week), ''it wasn't that I was an anti-vaxxer, I was just skeptical about which one to take''. This, about 2 years after Covid emerged, and a full year after vaccinations became available.

He doesn't realize that what he said defines him as an Anti-vaxxer. Making an excuse to not get the shot. By the way, the Taxpayers paid his $48,000 hospital bill. As a, (cough) Conservative, you should be outraged. Instead you have excuses for Anti-vaxxers.
Welp... If you ever wanted actual honesty from the Demonicrats, today is your lucky day. Finally they let you all know what it's all about -- power and control. A-N-D they plan to fight hard to retain it. Actually, I figure they really want even more of both. As such, they cannot, under any circumstance what-so-ever relinquish even a millimeter of it -- ever. They really aren't all that much in to you, but they are All-In on having the power to control you even more
White House: Legal Defense of Mask Mandate Necessary to Preserve CDC Power

The White House on Wednesday said President Joe Biden’s administration would continue to defend mask mandates leveled by the Centers for Disease Control, despite airline passengers celebrating a court ruling effectively ending them.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki defended the two-week extension of the mask mandate on planes and public transportation, arguing the CDC “felt they needed that” to examine more data about the coronavirus pandemic.

She said the Justice Department announced its willingness to defend the CDC’s mandate to help preserve the agency’s power over public transportation.

“I mean our focus here was seeing what power we had to preserve what we felt was in the public health interest of the country,” Psaki explained.

She defended the mandate extension as “entirely warranted” and “entirely reasonable.”

“For current and future health crises, we want to preserve that authority for the CDC to have in the future,” Psaki said.

She also dismissed videos emerging on social media of airline passengers celebrating announcements about the end of a mask mandate.

“We also don’t take photos of flights as data about how the country reacts to issues, whether they are ripping their masks off or not,” she said.

The White House continues struggling to provide a cohesive response to the ruling from a federal judge striking down the mandate.

Psaki defended Biden’s reaction to the ruling after he said it was up to airline passengers themselves to decide whether or not they wanted to wear a mask.

“The president was answering the question quite literally,” she said, adding that the administration continued to “disagree” with the court order to overturn the law.

Psaki said it would be up to the CDC to decide whether or not they continued to want the additional two-week extension of the ban.

“We certainly anticipate hearing from them soon,” she said.
Dumb-Asses