this could become a new hobie

• Gulf2
  • 05-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Ya'll do love those girls next door Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Or at least we try.
Maybe two cups at a time . . .
So when do we see your review of the lovely lady?
How great that would be to have a provider live next door. Well maybe for a couple weeks. That sure would be some expensive sugar 250.00 per cup.
Hahaha, watch your wife around her hot shot. Next thing ya know your wife will be a provider and they might do doubles together.
She's probably already doing the wife
Something about this threAD isn't right.

He just joined after his neighbor came out and admitted she's a hooker? C'mon, y'all are smarter than that. She's giving him freebies for helping her move? Really? You just happen to discover the site and you're on here gloating about her? She's now introducing you to other providers? Seriously? Do you have the money to see the other providers or are you hoping they'll give you freebies or discounts too?

I find it hard to believe that you just discovered anything.

I'll be looking forward to reading the ads...opppss I mean reviews you post of your neighbor.
I agree, Elana.

Sounds more like he's trying to introduce someone into the business. We've been seeing a lot of these lately.

or... maybe he's trying to fullfill his fantasy for free by posting lies/bullshit erotica.
Why not post locally??

Maybe the mods will move this to the "Who Gives a Shit Forum" with the others...seems to be a busy forum lately.
Maybe it was a dream...lol
I have the same dream every once in a while..provider moves into the neighborhood and you get to do her..i wake up in a sweat thinking about it.
Lmao...
Hello everyone. He is not a liar! He just didn't know where to post. I'm his neighbor. He will get better at in time. I'm well known in Houston and he wasn't lying nor is he a cop so don't even assume that. Thank you!
  • ilsjs
  • 05-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Lucky guy!
I''l trade his "... " for ......
Hello everyone. He is not a liar! He just didn't know where to post. I'm his neighbor. He will get better at in time. I'm well known in Houston and he wasn't lying nor is he a cop so don't even assume that. Thank you! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Still need help moving rofl?
This is one hell of a threAD. I would like to commend the OP for creativity though. At least he was original.
Hello everyone. He is not a liar! He just didn't know where to post. I'm his neighbor. He will get better at in time. I'm well known in Houston and he wasn't lying nor is he a cop so don't even assume that. Thank you! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
My apologies for recommending the thread move to "Who Gives a Shit". All of a sudden I find myself interested....don't know why....hmmmm