Review-- Not Helpful... moved to co-ed

The fucked up part about this thread? The ROS is now visible to everyone reading it. I'm sure this is EXACTLY what disp6 wanted. Originally Posted by wotbaby
No, it's not fucked up actually.
it's not a review. technically it should be an alert. But it wasn't written that way.
SINCE, it's not actually a review, it was moved to Co-ed. SINCE, it's not a review the entire report should be visible.

You want to make good choices, here is info to help you do that.

Peace
PK
The one house technique is very common among the scammers..
No, it's not fucked up actually.
it's not a review. technically it should be an alert. But it wasn't written that way.
SINCE, it's not actually a review, it was moved to Co-ed. SINCE, it's not a review the entire report should be visible.

You want to make good choices, here is info to help you do that.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
That's like one of those ironic comments to which one can retort, "I understand that, BUT" after which one has already said "I understand THAT, BUT" and then reply back and forth with the same line every time.

Regardless, if it were my review I'd want the ROS deleted or privatized immediately. But I'm not disp6.
That's like one of those ironic comments to which one can retort, "I understand that, BUT" after which one has already said "I understand THAT, BUT" and then reply back and forth with the same line every time.

Regardless, if it were my review I'd want the ROS deleted or privatized immediately. But I'm not disp6. Originally Posted by wotbaby
I agree. The ROS should have been deleted, as a courtesy. Or, at least put in as a private comment.....

elg........
I agree. The ROS should have been deleted, as a courtesy. Or, at least put in as a private comment.....

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
shhhhhh
Regardless, if it were my review I'd want the ROS deleted or privatized immediately. But I'm not disp6. Originally Posted by wotbaby

shhhhhh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Upon further review and modtard discussion, I was wrong to pull the private tags on the Rest of Story portion on this report.
I have fixed that error and you may all go on about your business of busting my balls for the foreseeable future.

Carry-on

Peace
PK
So it doesn't qualify as a review but the same rules apply as a 'real' review? Shouldn't COED rules apply since its now a COED thread?

LOL. Holy whim on this site.

Frankly I dont understand the review rules here with this 'no activity' thing. This review is far more valuable than a review with reported 'activities' taken place.

Isn't this a prime example of what review is? The OP had a business arrangement with a 'business' and that business burned him. Its exactly the thing that should be reviewed... IJS.
So it doesn't qualify as a review but the same rules apply as a 'real' review? Shouldn't COED rules apply since its now a COED thread?

LOL. Holy whim on this site.

Frankly I dont understand the review rules here with this 'no activity' thing. This review is far more valuable than a review with reported 'activities' taken place.

Isn't this a prime example of what review is? The OP had a business arrangement with a 'business' and that business burned him. Its exactly the thing that should be reviewed... IJS. Originally Posted by ElleW
FWIW, it's not my whim. And at the risk of sounding redundant, I agree with you.
Which is why I thought the private tags should have come off. But I've been told that's not the case.

Finally, I think it works better as an alert, because it really should be. Members cry about info not being shared--- I tried to help share it--those same ones called me out on it and started the wine and cheese party. So... I'll just keep on trying to do the right thing, and fix it when I slip up.
I can't wait to see what Merlot and Camember they will be serving up after this one.

peace
PK
So it doesn't qualify as a review but the same rules apply as a 'real' review? Shouldn't COED rules apply since its now a COED thread? Originally Posted by ElleW
No. No. You would be incorrect on both points.

Frankly I dont understand the review rules here with this 'no activity' thing. This review is far more valuable than a review with reported 'activities' taken place. Originally Posted by ElleW
It's actually really simple. If no pay for play activities occur, then it is not a review, and it gets moved to co-ed, where the provider can reply to the thread if she wants to, unlike the review forums, where she is prohibited from commenting. The ROS info doesn't get revealed, no matter where it gets moved to. The provider doesn't get to see that information when it's in the review forum, she still doesn't get to see it when it gets moved to the co-ed forum.

The OP fucked up when he hit the New Review button...the moderators have to fix his fuckup the best they can, and this is how it's done.

Y'all make this way more difficult in your heads than it really is...I'm sure the nirvana site makes it much easier, being nirvana and all...
Did the people wronged recv sincere apologies for the horrible mistakes inflicted? Whew

Upon further review and modtard discussion, I was wrong to pull the private tags on the Rest of Story portion on this report.
I have fixed that error and you may all go on about your business of busting my balls for the foreseeable future.

Carry-on

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Originally Posted by ElleW
Probably not in regards to the ROS. Private content should probably remain private regardless of where it starts or ends up.
jimmie jesus takin a shit ...on a ritz ...cracker

...ya ol cucks be goin ...on fer weeks about jimmie short bus bein ...banned cause he done helped in doxin someone and yer still ...cryin like a bunch a turds who done gettin beat ...up by yer fat ol wives every night

...hey fat paulie where the ...fucks was yer outrage when ...plastic man ...was permanently banned by an ancient dry hole funnel on yer cuck site fer doin far ...less than short bus did here

...all yer ...plastic man ...done did was engage ...in friendly banter but because yer all under the ...thumb of rusted ...up cum dumpsters yer willin ta tolerate injustice there but ya carry on here like the limp cucks ya done be ...actin likes ya were ...raised ...ta be

...if them rules here be ...so bad whys aints ya just spendin time on the cuck ...site with yer gallon ...a lube fer the dust bowl?
Wait...is someone saying the nirvana site isn't all nirvana all the time??? Heresy!
Awe my love muff Plastic is still butt hurt. Do you need some of our lube so your butt doesnt hurt anymore?