Nasty No Condom Needed 💦💦🙊🙉🙈

Yet another example of a rejected little boy throwing a tantrum.
Excuses me. I have never seen bigdickmexican. And I definitely wouldn't do bbfs with a damn stranger! Your mad because I ignore all your messages. I won't see you. Your not even verified! I have proof that me and you have never met. I would appreciate if you would quit harassing me and my regulars.
He literally made this account just to try to troll me. How pathetic lmao

Which bag?

Won't be long. Small one?
Excuses me. I have never seen bigdickmexican. And I definitely wouldn't do bbfs with a damn stranger! Your mad because I ignore all your messages. I won't see you. Your not even verified! I have proof that me and you have never met. I would appreciate if you would quit harassing me and my regulars. Originally Posted by MzOcean_xxx
The Whore Finally Speaks And yes You Do BBFS Strangers for the right price (just fuck her and give her back to the City)
He literally made this account just to try to troll me. How pathetic lmao Originally Posted by MzOcean_xxx
I believe you and I also believe the mods have already been notified about this 'newbie'.
I almost feel sorry for him, soon even Rosie Palmer & her 5 step sisters will be turning WW down.
He literally made this account just to try to troll me. How pathetic lmao Originally Posted by MzOcean_xxx
Mann Fuck this Dude Babe He Can't Knock A Real Bitch Hustle
Fuck this Hoe MzOcean_xxx Won't be Long B4 You Catch Something Jus Watch
Fuck Both Of You Fuckers I Can Say What I Want... Originally Posted by bigdickmexican
... Until You Can't.

So what is the troll's original handle?

Taint photos would help us help you.
Obviously this guy is too pussy to unmask himself. You should have been a provider.. feel free to pull your skirt down any second shrimp scampi
Really? MzOcean_xxx if that is your real name?
Of course it’s not, everyone is hiding.
Whether or not anybody offers or partakes of any sensual service is completely irrelevant. There is NO NEED to smear someone for their choices. There's a market for everything in the Hobby. Don't like someone's menu, rates, or looks? Move on to the next option.

For the record, NO, I don't engage in BBFS (or anything that puts me at more risk than necessary in the pursuit and promotion of P$P happiness), but I defend the freedom of those who do to make a personal decision regarding their own pleasure and health. We're all, hopefully, informed and consenting adults here.

Useless, inflammatory thread by an immature-sounding "newbie" who might want to wander the Hobby a wee bit longer before commenting further.
Excuses me. I have never seen bigdickmexican. And I definitely wouldn't do bbfs with a damn stranger! Your mad because I ignore all your messages. I won't see you. Your not even verified! I have proof that me and you have never met. I would appreciate if you would quit harassing me and my regulars. Originally Posted by MzOcean_xxx
Do you offer BBFS
Fuck this Hoe MzOcean_xxx Won't be Long B4 You Catch Something Jus Watch Originally Posted by bigdickmexican
...when someone doesn't get their little way........