An Idea for references.

WOLVERINE Originally Posted by dearhunter
Is someone a Red Dawn fan or a Michigan fan?
My idea and as far as I know I never violated anything... And again maybe you need to have your bifocal's checked. The title of this topic isn't screening its references, isn't there a difference? Glad you have a better system Ginger with the YEARS AND YEARS of practice you have I'm not surprised lmao. Again stay on topic or just don't post. Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
References are an integral part of most providers screening, and you & your ATF are suggesting a very unsafe loophole to bypass that.

In addition, you're discussing screening techniques in detail, on a board that can be read by anyone, even LE… Not very wise.

All on-topic. Carry on, Matt.
Backing out of this...I told my mommy I would be drama free this week. Gonna go take some more nudies to post on my website
Here's a code word stay off my thread if your not interested. Quit adding to the drama ,string puller. Let's subtract from the drama Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Its not your thread you didn't buy it ijs
Razorback - that's my code word. Providers, please refer to me with that name in the ladies' lounge. We can both remember it. Who else would think of that in AR?
Razorback - that's my code word. Who else would think of that in AR? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Excellent idea. That should be everyone's codeword. Except Danielle, she doesn't care about the Razorbacks. Lol
References are an integral part of most providers screening, and you & your ATF are suggesting a very unsafe loophole to bypass that.

In addition, you're discussing screening techniques in detail, on a board that can be read by anyone, even LE… Not very wise.

All on-topic. Carry on, Matt. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm not clear on how this is a loophole, and how's it anymore unsafe than any other form of reference checking. And I don't believe I discussed any screening techniques that are currently in use. As DR pointed out references aren't the end all be all of screening and I discussed no details about how your reference checks are CURRENTLY done only how they might be done so I think your being a little melodramatic Ginger, not sure what your agenda could be for that. But it's not appreciated.

With only you two giving feedback it seems that my idea isn't warranted nor would it be helpful. No skin off my teeth, I'm pretty confident in the validity of the providers I have seen or would consider seeing so It doesn't affect me how you check references I just thought it would be an interesting discussion at the worst
Backing out of this...I told my mommy I would be drama free this week. Gonna go take some more nudies to post on my website Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
+1, I've made my point. Codeword "yawn."
So I was driving home from seeing my ATF and her and I had been discussing how the ladies check references and it doesn't seem like it's very foolproof. So i got to thinking, what if you ladies gave every client that you had seen a "code word" and then somewhere in the woman's lounge or whatever it's called you posted your code word and you could change it every month and keep a running list of the old ones so each lady could know whether the client was recent or what have you. You could even have "code words" for bad clients... Just a basic idea I'm sure y'all could tweek it. But give the password after the meeting and tell the client to remember it as that is how you check references. Obviously it could be a phrase or anything y'all wanted. Just my 2 cents... Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Yet again, youve hit this one out of the ball park Ninja! Simply brilliant idea! These curvy broads that look great in spandex dont see your great potential to be a helpful part of this community, but I do. Keep the good ideas coming Ninja!
Smh
Lol
Here's a code word stay off my thread if your not interested. Quit adding to the drama ,string puller. Let's subtract from the drama Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
For those of us on the board who can read and comprehend a sentence we would remind you this is a totally unwarranted and unneeded statement. Please stay on topic. Didn't your grandmother teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything? And didn't you point out in the unsolicited PM you sent me that we need not communicate with each other? I'll thank you to stay off my post. U less you are adding valuable content not drama.

Bye Felicia Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja

Unfortunately you cannot dictate who is allowed to post on any thread. Secondly, what one's grandmother taught one is not relevant on a SHMB. You discussing screening techniques with your atf is disturbing. Are you also discussing security measures with your atf or educational optios with your atf? The question remains why has your atf not posted a taint photo?
My taint is too cool for these boards
. Years ago when I first started hobbying Ginger actually verified me through calling my office... I would just assume some guys would not feel comfortable giving out that info... Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I would love to know how that call went. Speaking of giving out that kind of info take a look at Megan Loves website. I would give her any info she needed.
+1, I've made my point. Codeword "yawn." Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lmfao That Is Funny I Don't Care Who You Are heh