Favorite date Restaurant

• Laker
  • 12-07-2010, 05:08 AM
Dinosaur is great.... OSD if you liked it there, try Sticky Lips mmmm very yummy food. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons

Brooke..... Sticky Lips ... sounds kind of kinky too!!
If "date" means "date with a provider", then I don't have a favorite restaurant, because, even though I would love to do that, I do not have the luxury of taking a lady out to dinner in my home territory. My wife and I do have a few favorite restaurants.
Beatle street is very good... good choice nita!!

Chloe your right, if only we knew the truth about fast food chains.... it would probably steer us all away. So unhealthy, but when I go out to eat, I like to eat, and eat good. Because at home its nothing but salads, chicken, and fish!!!

and what is so wrong with Mc D's..... I'm probably one of the only providers that would be a okay eating out at Mc D's.... I should just warn you though, my meal probably will cost 10 plus dollars, I'll get bloated from eating wayyy too much and don't I repeat don't let me get the milkshake if you want to have some fun after!!! Me drinking a milkshake....ends with my stomach feeling like there is a solid rock in it
If "date" means "date with a provider", then I don't have a favorite restaurant, because, even though I would love to do that, I do not have the luxury of taking a lady out to dinner in my home territory. My wife and I do have a few favorite restaurants. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
My situation exactly.
  • Laker
  • 12-07-2010, 09:22 AM
If "date" means "date with a provider", then I don't have a favorite restaurant, because, even though I would love to do that, I do not have the luxury of taking a lady out to dinner in my home territory. My wife and I do have a few favorite restaurants. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack me too! Is why I posted a New Orleans address, need to go there again!

Nice alternative I had was a lady cooked for me earlier this year, was Breakfast n Bed, or should I have said Bed then Breakfast!!!! Was fun and full filling!
Nice alternative I had was a lady cooked for me earlier this year, was Breakfast n Bed, or should I have said Bed then Breakfast!!!! Was fun and full filling! Originally Posted by Laker
Yes, room service is always great!
  • Laker
  • 12-07-2010, 11:18 AM
She was/is great cook too!!!!!
My favorite place that I went on a date with an Eccie lady has to be Good Luck Restaurant. Fantastic food and a great ambiance. Being there with an intensely beautiful woman didn't hurt my appetite either :-)
  • GP
  • 12-07-2010, 02:51 PM
BUT Lebanese, Indian, Ethiopian, Mexican and Japanese are my favs! Originally Posted by Chloe
Japanese with Chloe is the best! What was that other place we went?
  • cnym
  • 12-07-2010, 03:13 PM
BUT Lebanese, Indian, Ethiopian, Mexican and Japanese are my favs! Originally Posted by Chloe
Any restaurant with Chloe would be my favorate !
Just simply Having a dinner date with Chloe is Wonderful enough regardless of the Food !
Yum Yum
  • Doove
  • 12-07-2010, 06:10 PM
My favorite place that I went on a date with an Eccie lady has to be Good Luck Restaurant. Fantastic food and a great ambiance. Being there with an intensely beautiful woman didn't hurt my appetite either :-) Originally Posted by slackjawyokel
Why narrow it to dates with ECCIE ladies?
Why narrow it to dates with ECCIE ladies? Originally Posted by Doove
Sorry Doove, where do you take your BP friends?
Well, I later went there with my SO, and on another occasion with my daughter and her BFF to celebrate her friend's birthday. Since the first time I went to the restaurant was with my ATF provider who was so incredibly beautiful it has always stuck in my head.

To be honest she was the only provider that I have ever taken on a "date" (really the only woman period besides my SO since I got married 24 years ago) and of the several restaurants we went to that was our mutual favorite, even though she aspirated a champagne grape and almost choked. I got take out from there and took it back to her apartment on two other occasions and they were great, even making a desert item that had was no longer on the menu that the young lady particularly enjoyed.

Why narrow it to dates with ECCIE ladies? Originally Posted by Doove
  • Chloe
  • 12-07-2010, 10:43 PM
GP WOW where have you been!! I miss you!! I know we have been a few places together a nice motorcycle ride to a strip club for lunch I wasn't really paying attention to the food, a cool pizza place with crazy large slices!!

CYNM we did Italian I think but we need to choose an area with a Lebanese population next time!!

And the key for a fun overnight/full day or diner and fun is to having to travel for some work related whatever (seminar, classes ect) then pick an area and go have fun all of my dates as such are married with the same issue but found a way around it

For some reason food is SO sensual to me! Certain foods are orgasmic and totally hit the spot is every way shape or form! Even certain fruits like limes OMG the sour rush tingles my entire body! Pungent cheeses (any cheese) triggers the pleasure center in you brain in similar ways highly addictive drugs do! Think about that day you are so hungry and finally sit down to eat your FAVORITE meal . . . .ahhh . . .in my top five greatest feeling moments!!
Even certain fruits like limes OMG the sour rush tingles my entire body! Pungent cheeses (any cheese) triggers the pleasure center in you brain in similar ways highly addictive drugs do! Think about that day you are so hungry and finally sit down to eat your FAVORITE meal . . . .ahhh . . .in my top five greatest feeling moments!! Originally Posted by Chloe
Now lets see if my prediction in blue comes true.