CHANGES ARE PART OF EVOLUTION!

Lol
Posting to try to justify the changes of the site. Doesn't help you to post or advertise.
The sneakiness the people posting in coed and then Welcome Wagon to try to drum up business will only be allowed here for so long.

Ill be on Ourhome2

Where are plenty of providers are advertising in Kansas City right now
Not for me she aint Originally Posted by BigDeal
Exactly!!
And I don't think trying again is going to effect the outcome R.
Perhaps bathing first?? Just a suggestion.
Exactly!!
Perhaps bathing first?? Just a suggestion. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
+1
Exactly!!
Perhaps bathing first?? Just a suggestion. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
You two fucksticks have no idea.
You two fucksticks have no idea. Originally Posted by royamcr
Oh, but we do.LOL
Ask kimmy about my hygiene when she had her tongue up my ass...

You know nothing about me. Haven't you retired about as many times as Kaylen?
Ask kimmy about my hygiene when she had her tongue up my ass...

You know nothing about me. Haven't you retired about as many times as Kaylen? Originally Posted by royamcr
Pathetic.
Anyway keep slinging dirt SAPOSDRF.
I know if a Beautiful lady like JayJay Spit ..you are NASTY.
So, that being said.
Rock on Rock Star LMAO
AND for the record..I don't associate with people like you..EVER.
Ask JRL .Oh my.. NVM he is currently banned..but you probably have his personal number.
90% of your 4000 posts are belittling..devalueing and trolling Women.
HORRIBLE.
As long as you do that I will be RIGHT HERE standing up for each one of them.( Unless they are robbing and endangering gentlemen)
UNDERSTOOD??
Good and as far as my retirement..you will never know troll
Lol
Posting to try to justify the changes of the site. Doesn't help you to post or advertise.
The sneakiness the people posting in coed and then Welcome Wagon to try to drum up business will only be allowed here for so long.

Ill be on Ourhome2 Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Riley, looks like you're becoming the new Queen of Outhouse....but you're going to have to share that crown with your loud mouth buddy Betty White......good luck with that!
But back to the thread topic:
Changes/Evolution:
Close to three decades ago, when all there was on internet were bulletin board sites, it was easier to just have a list of friends (FW$B).
That hasn't changed. We've just been spoiled with the current tech.
People like me. lol

Wow you stalked 3600 of my posts to come up with that 90% number?

Funny, JR gets the last laugh. He gets banned and the site becomes worthless for the most part.

Pathetic.
Anyway keep slinging dirt SAPOSDRF.
I know if a Beautiful lady like JayJay Spit ..you are NASTY.
So, that being said.
Rock on Rock Star LMAO
AND for the record..I don't associate with people like you..EVER.
Ask JRL .Oh my.. NVM he is currently banned..but you probably have his personal number.
90% of your 4000 posts are belittling..devalueing and trolling Women.
HORRIBLE.
As long as you do that I will be RIGHT HERE standing up for each one of them.( Unless they are robbing and endangering gentlemen)
UNDERSTOOD??
Good and as far as my retirement..you will never know troll Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
People like me. lol

Wow you stalked 3600 of my posts to come up with that 90% number?

Funny, JR gets the last laugh. He gets banned and the site becomes worthless for the most part. Originally Posted by royamcr
No, I actually watched you or was the brunt of your POS rants of targeting women with your slew crew.
But I find it baffling that you find your mentality/ behavior acceptable. I suppose we were raised differently. Again
THANK GOD!!!
Ya you are a generation ahead of me, different times for sure. This hobby desperately needs some new younger girls.
Ya you are a generation ahead of me, different times for sure. This hobby desperately needs some new younger girls. Originally Posted by royamcr
Why..so you can belittle & devalue them & you think they will put up with it..
Their management won't.

Yes we were raised in a time where respect for others played a huge role in our upbringing..you can google that.

I would challenge you to not post one demeaning, devaluing, rude disrespectful remark or comment on any thread,& replace it with motivating, kind, sincere & encouraging responses BUT being a mother of 4 young men.I try REALLY HARD not to set people up to fail.
Not belittle. Younger girls just have way less baggage, and just want to fuck for bux instead of being drama queens.

It's also good for the guys so ye old ladies shape up and fly right. It is a sad sad market right now in KC. Good thing SB sites are out there.
Not belittle. Younger girls just have way less baggage, and just want to fuck for bux instead of being drama queens.

It's also good for the guys so ye old ladies shape up and fly right. It is a sad sad market right now in KC. Good thing SB sites are out there. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yes, the BD (not Big Deal) runs deep in this one...
Carry on. ROFLMACOOOO!! RUN FOREST RUN!!
I would say more but trust me...

I'm just thinking it's obvious the Brain matter was fried before it could completely develop.