can we get an explanation

Whatever dreamgirl. Move on. Originally Posted by livermore
I’m sorry?? Move on from what exactly?

Is anyone Checking ID on this site? (Aside from the mandatory ID required for providers)
Where are the ADULTS?
[SIZE="3"]Gristle is right about being more cordial to the mods.

Dr-epg and Jedo, I wanna let you guys know that I've got a retainer on all the following local Steel City hotties....next time you're in town, just lemme know and I can send one (or all if you're feelin frisky) to your room.

All gratis of course....just me humbly giving thanks.

(Staff edit - Removed links)

There's zero value in poking a volunteer who already puts up with enough childishness in a day while they're getting Monday morning quarterbacked by every other person they give a warning or points to that have no idea they weren't the only one who got warned or got points. Originally Posted by HDGristle
[QUOTE=dynamitekid;1063179124][SIZE="3"]Gristle is right about being more cordial to the mods.

Dr-epg and Jedo, I wanna let you guys know that I've got a retainer on all the following local Steel City hotties....next time you're in town, just lemme know and I can send one (or all if you're feelin frisky) to your room.

All gratis of course....just me humbly giving thanks.

(Staff edit - removed links)
Pandering is a felony and ads aren’t allowed here.
Then I'll go with my backup plan: gift cards to Kyoto Health Spa.

Pandering is a felony and ads aren’t allowed here. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl