Renting to a provider

I actually rented to provider for 3 years ( although I didn't know it at first). I never really had any problems other than routine maintenance issues and 1 broken window which was just an accident. I guess it just depends on the person, she was a little older and all business. Originally Posted by Gstopper
Crapper backed up with condoms?
I never had issues renting incalls from clients in Pittsburgh, Queens, or Lockport.
Has anyone ever rented to a provider either a room. Originally Posted by jay012576
A roomy stall. Whew

Again why not just keep everything at a misdemeanor level why does everybody have to propose boosting everything to felony level?

So the hooker gets arrested or whatever and the police come to her house and they execute a search warrant and they start to inquire about her supposed lease and find out that the landlord has been trading favors with the hooker.....where does that leave you exactly?

It seems to me that those who promote prostitution get fucking crucified where as those who just practice prostitution or get busted while trying to fuck a prostitute end up with a ticket and maybe a picture in the newspaper.

Let the hookers figure shit out for themselves, I say stay clear the fuck away from all of their business dealings and back end discussions and just pay them for the time and fucking leave.

Another possible scenario, all of the white knight idiot motherfucking asshole John's who fall in love with hookers and become stalkers.......as they try to piece together that hookers life, where do they end up? Your place!

You are out of your fucking mind for even considering this.
I've rented to one but she never knew that I was aware and never partook of her services. She was a great tenant.
Who lists all the cities they rent in, as if to further promote how widespread their desirability is whew
Who lists all the cities they rent in, as if to further promote how widespread their desirability is whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Wasn't there a "yo mama so fat joke...." about 5 zip codes?
I'd never trade services. It'd have to be a cash deal for sure. Cheaper than a hotel. Haven't had any offers.
true pimpin' dictates the bitch gets a place to lay her head down while daddy gets 100% of the take. so no.
Don't mix business with pleasure as it probably won't end well. I've rented to single women and I had the opportunity to barter but my gut was smarter than my dick so I kept a pure landlord/tenant relationship.
Don't mix business with pleasure as it probably won't end well. I've rented to single women and I had the opportunity to barter but my gut was smarter than my dick so I kept a pure landlord/tenant relationship. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
I had a tenant that I suspected of hooking. I thought of offering a trade when she came up short on the rent, but I was married then and the consequences of me being wrong on her occupation would have been catastrophic! She was top shelf in looks, but had a bar whore personality.
OK I admit....it has always been a thought of mine. Maybe not rent to hook, but to a single women and when she cant pay the rent....well we can figure something out........but for now it is just a wet dream.
OK I admit....it has always been a thought of mine. Maybe not rent to hook, but to a single women and when she cant pay the rent....well we can figure something out........but for now it is just a wet dream. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
If you're married,Forgetaboutit!! Imagine the blackmail material your tenant would have on you. Just continue to enjoy the wet dream its safer.
OK I admit....it has always been a thought of mine. Maybe not rent to hook, but to a single women and when she cant pay the rent....well we can figure something out........but for now it is just a wet dream. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
another fucking jimmie ...genius who really musts enjoy payin ...attorney fees whens his name gets on the fronts ...page a the paper fer sexual abuse er even rape when the bitch gets ...smarts an realizes a nice lawsuit mights gets her ...a free house without havin ta fucks some ol ...criminal anymore