What size?

I love when Im suprized with a "golden package" Originally Posted by berkleigh
Sorry Berkleigh, no "golden package" here, but I still think you are hot and sexy.

Does that count for anything?

It tough to find a replacement for Trojan Magnum XL Originally Posted by Bubba3452
No it's not - and actually, in the months I've been back...at least five of my clients have specifically asked I provide "Non Trojan Magnum brand, large condoms".

I like the Lifestyles Skynz, (not lamb) - they don't seem to pinch (says the guys) and they aren't latex. (my honey hole says thanks)

I do think many of the "ONE" brand condoms are still made of latex, but they don't give me the "desert" troubles typical latex condoms do.

Double Bonus would be...

When you go to take it off as fast as you can and shove it in her mouth...

OR

Slowly remove it then politely ask if she will suck your cock till you cum....

There's no HORRIBLE taste, or instant gag reflex...just a little bit of an oily feel. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

Lifestyles also has their basic large condoms called KINGS
Trojan Ecstasy is my latest flavor of the month.

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product...d-condoms.aspx
THANK YOU NETMAN ..................anytime babe

All are welcome.....honestly if its too much its not comfortable so average is preferred

I was just spoiled for a while in a previous personal "real life" relationship....but I think his cock shrank from use of sexual enhancers LMAO .... so Buh - Bye!

Sorry Berkleigh, no "golden package" here, but I still think you are hot and sexy.

Does that count for anything?

Originally Posted by netman
What's the golden package? I never seen a gold wrapper before...
well - just finished a little condom research.

the longest condom on the market (without being custom) is a whoppin 58mm wide (a tad over 2.2 in) 210 mm long (8.26 in) and even the "thinnest" ones out there - all say they are .07mm thick.

they tend to average 190mm long (7.4 in) - which when you think about it -

It reminds me of when people want me to shop for jeans at a local store.
Are you kidding me?
Yeah - I may get them over my ass - but everyone will still be able to see my ankles!

I wonder what kind of cost would be involved to order "the next size up" to help those fellas who have condom troubles (girth or length or both)

btw - I can't stand the ones that are baggy at the end for a "more natural feel".

The guys that we have tried them out - we don't like them.

feels like he put a sandwich bag inside me and is fucking it - not me. (speaking for both of us)
I was just kidding. I don't use magnam XLs. Just magnams
My case of finger cots still serve me well
It tough to find a replacement for Trojan Magnum XL Originally Posted by Bubba3452
lifestyle skyn.
i was wrong in another thread and said kyng...but skyn are a great sub
and theyre really thin
So Skyns come in larger sizes? I have used them but the regular size is a little to snug. I don't need John Homes size, but a little bigger is more comfortable. And easier and faster to get on. Fast is important. Once I get it up, I need to move fast or loose the moment :-(
THANK YOU NETMAN ..................anytime babe Originally Posted by berkleigh
I think I am in love. (<- me blushing)

netman
So Skyns come in larger sizes? I have used them but the regular size is a little to snug. I don't need John Homes size, but a little bigger is more comfortable. And easier and faster to get on. Fast is important. Once I get it up, I need to move fast or loose the moment :-( Originally Posted by Bubba3452
yes they do....
maybe i yapped to much in my other posts...but I thought I had mentioned them as a favorite that doesn't taste bad either.

Shopping link for online
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...w=1531&bih=815

I buy mine at Sara's Secret or Condoms to Go
Whoever mentioned fire and ice, I feel your pain. I was with a girl once who used a cinnamon flavored condom, and I wound up squatting like a bird on the hotel sink with my balls running under cold water. Don't ask me why the sink and not the shower, I was in a fucking panic. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Hahaha, thats a funny picture. Tried them once but I guess I wasn't as sensitive as that to them but didn't care for the warming sensation.
for condoms..i really dont have much of a prefered brand....

lotions...yes i do....i really love the organic ones best, lest chance of slim and slick crap. the ones from bath and body works are ok, walmart not so much.
I think I am in love. (<- me blushing)

netman Originally Posted by netman

me love you long time lol

(love the Amy Winehouse pic too)