Your photos -or- photos that resemble you??

There is a stripper/provider in Tulsa who has been 18 since the internet came on line. Back on topic, Glamour Shots are almost as bad a fakes, since they only look like that one day in their entire life. Actually only part of one day. Would rather see something that closely resembles what they're gonna look like the first time I lay eyes on them
Guarantee My photos are updated weekly/bi-weekly.

I am a camera whore and always provide fresh, recent pictures of myself.

I have a very extensive collection of photos from 2005 when I began.

Very intriquing to see myself from then to the present moment.

My look/appearance has changed 10 times over, but there are several all time favorite photos that reflect a timeline of my image, beauty and body.
I was blessed to have someone take a few new photo's of me.. I try to keep mine up to date... I'm just camera shy Originally Posted by AutumnSpring
i can attest to the shyness. she's also blessed to be a very attractive AND SEXY woman!!! and a fun one to shoot the breeze with.

Guarantee My photos are updated weekly/bi-weekly.

I have a very extensive collection of photos from 2005 when I began.

Very intriquing to see myself from then to the present moment.

My look/appearance has changed 10 times over, but there are several all time favorite photos that reflect a timeline of my image, beauty and body. Originally Posted by berkleigh
perhaps you'd care to put up a timeline somewhere so we can see your transformation? i always applaud people who work at something for a long time.
perhaps you'd care to put up a timeline somewhere so we can see your transformation? i always applaud people who work at something for a long time.[/quote]

A new Website is in the making and I plan on placing a separate Showcase for those photos.

There are many great pics to include and its interesting to going back to see where I started from and the way my looks and body have changed.

I use to have a slideshow but I am unable to place it here in my ads.

Stay Tuned
Berk
Surge is pimping your starfish? What is the world coming toooooo!
  • fawn
  • 10-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I hate the damn camera!!! I am not photogenic at all..... mine were 3 & 4 yrs old until a few weeks ago....But even though I have gotten older, when you guys walk in I always hear you look much better than your photos.... So I didn't see why I should up date them.... OK, now that I have new photos last night I had a client follow me to the kitchen, yep in the light and he just looked at me, and said damn you look better that your pictures!! so WTF
But I totally understand on yawls end why you would want to know what you're in store for before you knock on the door....
There are many great pics to include and its interesting to going back to see where I started from and the way my looks and body have changed.

I use to have a slideshow but I am unable to place it here in my ads.
Stay Tuned Originally Posted by berkleigh
like i said, seeing someone who has committed to something overtime [esp if it's positive] impresses me.

like a documentary filmmaker doing a story on a person or couple or group or society that took 1-5 yrs to make.

or the art photographer guy who had been taking photos of his wife for 20+ yrs.

or the couple who had been volunteering at a food bank or other charitable org for 30+ yrs.

or berkleigh keeping photos of herself for six yrs.

a slideshow would be icing.
just to see them would be nice.