New rule - posts without punctuation will be deleted

How a person types oftentimes tells me more than what they type, which is why I've removed this particular issue from my list of pet peeves.
JG Wentworth - thanks for the reminder... I forgot the best hunting grounds for getting screwed by a law/medical/grad student are the strip clubs.

They should publish their girls' GRE scores or current GPAs.

This might also give new meaning to the term Pro Bono work
W-w-w-what??? You don't like posts like this?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=386625

/wipes blood from eyes. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
No, this is a good thing...maybe she can't count to $200 either.
Wood d way som 1 rote a message cause you to think differntly about them..........????
Someone needs to be spancked.
Wood d way som 1 rote a message cause you to think differntly about them..........???? Originally Posted by Genevieve Fire
Why, yes... yes it would.
Is it really too much to ask that those wishing to communicate put just a little effort into it? Sentences that start with big letters and end with a period, question mark or exclamation point! It would make it so much easier to understand.

Is this too much to ask? Perhaps it is... Originally Posted by Yxes

are you serious? this sort of thing can only lead to other things like proper grammar and correct spelling.
OK, I never expected anyone to so much as click on this thread. But all the comments make me remember that BDS could abuse the English language so adroitly, yet I always knew exactly what she was saying!

perhaps we could make it easy and just ask folks to talk out loud as they type
every time they pause or take a breath
just hit the enter button (return for those few of us who once owned a type writter)

hit it twice for longer pauses
What's a type writter? Sounds like a typewriter that you use to twitter on.
I've found that some of the biggest offenders of punctuation and gramer turn out to be the best fucks, so it's no big deal how they write.
If someone doesn't like the format\grammar of a review, then they have every right to complain in the comment section...

Personally I hate it - I am a grammar Nazi. But I don't think we should regulate it by making rules to identify and govern such things...

If you can't read or understand what is being said by the poster, then that's his problem, not yours.

If you can't read or understand what is being said by the poster, then that's his problem, not yours.
Originally Posted by aggietigger
That applies to reviews, but what about alerts? I have seriously read alerts 10 times and still not been able to understand the sequence of events.
I've found that some of the biggest offenders of punctuation and gramer turn out to be the best fucks, so it's no big deal how they write. Originally Posted by Larrydumbass
+1 ...

is that a sin nance!

Is that a word ? Also your last post was missing several periods, had a run on sentence or two and didn't start with capital letters. This just ruined my day.