Any Interest In Austin For a Pregnant Provider?

Rollin' in my 64' sportin' my LaCoste and Ralph Lauren

Sorry didn't mean to hijack but that was just too funny.

Have fun during your visit! Originally Posted by Paven
Oooh I want to be a snob ass prick, no wait an uber ghetto person, yea, no wait.... Damn I cant decide..... Fuck it ! Ini, miney, moe...... Originally Posted by Martianman
you must live North ....don't like my comments ??? Don't give a shit!!!

Malaya please check your pm's

Come on now y'all, not in front of the FETUS.
Shall I bring my ultrasound wand and some gel?
Prego is a no "slamdango" zone! IJS
you must live North ....don't like my comments ??? Don't give a shit!!!

Malaya please check your pm's Originally Posted by Little Monster
Is north up? Because I live up....
Is north up? Because I live up.... Originally Posted by Martianman
awesome I'm happy for you
I dont have an interest in pregnant providers in Austin. I do have an interest in getting Austin providers pregnant, though!
  • Sire
  • 11-13-2012, 08:16 PM
I dont have an interest in pregnant providers in Austin. I do have an interest in getting Austin providers pregnant, though! Originally Posted by Spangles
Welcome back, H!

Spangles. That's a good one.

Nice video too!
Sire dont encorage him..
  • Sire
  • 11-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Sire dont encorage him.. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Why not? If you don't take him seriously, he's one of the funniest people on the boards.

Oh, and your sig line... Good one. I didn't know Homer was your pimp. ??
Why not? If you don't take him seriously, he's one of the funniest people on the boards.

Oh, and your sig line... Good one. I didn't know Homer was your pimp. ?? Originally Posted by Sire

That's not nice Sire, you know I don't pimp any ladies, but once they've seen me they do realize my righteousness.
  • Sire
  • 11-15-2012, 02:54 PM
That's not nice Sire, you know I don't pimp any ladies, but once they've seen me they do realize my righteousness. Originally Posted by homer13
Just ribbing you bro. Of course, Veronica has never seen me, so it would be hard for her to judge without seeing my "Crown".

But no worries. I've just relinquished the crown unto you, as the Sire will be going into exile for awhile. I'm getting some great action in my civvie world reality, as well as some freebies from an amazing someone I've met here, and will be taking a little hobby break.

I posted my 1000th post just for you in this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=600997

Minions, bow unto Homer..

I'm out....
Just ribbing you bro. Of course, Veronica has never seen me, so it would be hard for her to judge without seeing my "Crown".

But no worries. I've just relinquished the crown unto you, as the Sire will be going into exile for awhile. I'm getting some great action in my civvie world reality, as well as some freebies from an amazing someone I've met here, and will be taking a little hobby break.

I posted my 1000th post just for you in this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=600997

Minions, bow unto Homer..

I'm out.... Originally Posted by Sire
Nice, good for you on the RW front.