Latest review is undoubtedly FALSE

why you are a provider, what you do w/ your fees, what's going on in your world are NOT things that stimulate my erotic thoughts.

I literally just sprayed my keyboard with vodka. THAT is classic!

So glad to hear that from a DUDE so now I know its just not me. Thank you for the laugh!!!
My opinion

I believe this statement to be untrue if one can document fraud there are some members on staff that will go beyond the call to right a wrong

There have been recent incidents where a particular staff member has gone beyond and declared fraud.

I know not the truth some reviews are vindictive, embellished or total creations of imagination. For one and all a semi quote from a friend,

I hold this truth to be true it does not only need to be washed, it needs to be bathed and nurtured (d)
I had the opportunity to see THN in late September and she was fantastic in every aspect. I call the accusations laid out as bogus,,,,
You are wrong on the spelling thing. Its not a Spider Hole thing, its a Houston thing. Its done to honor a retired Houston lady that used to spell like that. Funny how you seem to thinck you know so much about the Spider Hole. Originally Posted by pyramider
I apologize. My bad.

Thanks for clearing that up.

As for any white knights coming to a provider's defense due to having seen her some months back in the past.

Shit happens. Things change and unless you were there when she dropped panties, before white knighting her, how about going to see her NOW and then write a review of your finding NOW.

Hopefully your DATY will be fantastic!
I had the opportunity to see THN in late September and she was fantastic in every aspect. I call the accusations laid out as bogus,,,, Originally Posted by Texast22
Thank you, doll!! I appreciate that a lot. As far as u being called a WK....It just shows people's true interests: more and more bashing. As long as all this "honesty" being thrown around is hateful then its totally cool...

We had a great session!! Hope to see u again soon!! xoxo
why you are a provider, what you do w/ your fees, what's going on in your world are NOT things that stimulate my erotic thoughts.

I literally just sprayed my keyboard with vodka. THAT is classic!

So glad to hear that from a DUDE so now I know its just not me. Thank you for the laugh!!! Originally Posted by QueenSophie
well, I guess if y'all wanna be treated as nothing more than green rectangular papers then what's good for the goose.....

Seriously, can you not enjoy eroticism and humanism simultaneously??? Wtf????
All bickering aside, I sincerely hope you all have the most blessed Thanksgiving yet! No matter what, we all can be thankful for many things. This is so silly. I'm thankful for so much and need to shift my focus on those precious and priceless things. *big smile*

sorry for getting all mouthy... sometimes I get too fired up and let my advocate beat up my more sensible side.

with love,
thn
Humanism The spirit of learning that developed at the end of the middle ages with the revival of classical Greek letters and a renewed confidence in the ability of human beings to determine for themselves truth and falsehood. It is an outgrowth of 18th century enlightenment rationalism and 19th century freethought.

Eroticism An erotic quality or theme. Sexual excitement. Abnormally persistent sexual excitement.

I don't know if they can be enjoyed simultaneously, but if anyone could do so it would have to be Socrates, Leonardo Da Vinci, or maybe Queen Elizabeth the First. Not too many Humanists these days, Perhaps the word you are looking for is a Humanitarian.
No, I intended to use humanism:

"Humanism is the body of philosophies and ethical perspectives that emphasize the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers individual thought and evidence (rationalism, empiricism), over established doctrine or faith (fideism). During the Renaissance period in Western Europe humanist movements attempted to demonstrate the benefit of gaining learning from classical, pre-Christian sources in and of themselves or for secular ends such as political science and rhetoric. It should not be said that the Renaissance humanists were not religious; rather, they simply sought secular activities and thought in addition to religious ones. Nor should it be that they accepted classical thought where the Medieval scholastics did not, given that that many scholastics, for example, Dante, deeply valued Greco-Roman influences. In modern times, many humanist movements have become strongly aligned with atheism, with the term Humanism often used as a byword for non-theistic beliefs about otherwise theistic or spiritual ideas such as meaning and purpose. The term humanism can be ambiguously diverse, and there has been a persistent confusion between the several, related uses of the term because different intellectual movements have identified with it over time". - first paragraph of Wikipedia's description of Humanism.

Thank you, but I did mean humanism ("the value and agency of being a human being individually or collectively....").

More to my point, before anyone is identified by their profession, they are first identified as human beings subject to the human experience. This is true of any profession if you subscribe to humanistic philosophy, which most of us do in western culture. Why should a mechanic or librarian or chemist be accepted into the human experience and not a provider? If humanism deflated an otherwise glorious boner, I would caution your mechanic to never discuss his child's college tuition or wife's constant nagging .......... your car might start running like shit immediately.
Ok, I am going to weigh in here. It is the season of Thanksgiving and we hobbyists should be thankful to the ladies who choose to go against the grain of society in a way that allows us to live out our fantasies and bust a nice nut every now and then. Although these ladies have chosen a profession that is not accepted by the general public and they may be a bit on the fringe of what is considered normal society, they really enrich our lives in a special way.

So, why do hobbyists insist that they be suck and fuck robots without any personal lives? These ladies are humans and as such, are as deserving of respect and protection as any other member of the race. I guess I want to say that it should be ok for providers to be human. They shouldn't always bring their drama to work with them, but we can't expect them to only exist in a vacuum world where their mouth only opens for sucking cocks and they only spread their legs for our dicks. Providers are people too!
No one is saying they can't be human and have lives. Someone stated earlier that it was TMI, and to leave that stuff at home. This is their occupation, you don't go to an auto parts website and get anybodies personal life info, so why offer that info up here?