For the pimped out ladies

I think they should be nailed to the floor with a string around their balls ran under the door.
On the other side , a couple of dogs with no other toys. Let them just have fun chewing on the string, dragging it around and run away with it, fighting over it.
Record the whole deal. It would be fun to watch.
some chicks like having a pimp and treated like shit.. those I don't feel sorry for Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Some women were abused as children and their cycle of life just continues, still they're not at fault, and compassion never hurt anyone.
Some women were abused as children and their cycle of life just continues, still they're not at fault, and compassion never hurt anyone. Originally Posted by subcilla
True, and add to that the fact that most if not all women who rely on pimps have chemical dependency problems.
  • cg00
  • 08-30-2010, 08:46 PM
So I'm watching Hung on HBO because there is nothing else to watch until football season. The male hooker on the show has two female piimps. I don't really sense any abuse on the guy. The pimps do take bookings and do advertising for him.

So my question is this-
Do you consider men taking bookings, setting up advertisements, hotels reservations, travel plans and accounting for ladies a pimp? Even if the guy has like a half dozen girls? No beating going on. Maybe some questionable appropriation of income. Would you string a guy like that up too?

I wanted to see if we as a community separated the Trey-type pimps from the thugs in the article

Really, I got rumors some of the better thought of ladies on this board actually have managers who some are calling pimps. And more importantly, would you be less incline to seeing them if you found out they were not truly independent? Not saying ladies in general are bad with keeping track of appointments, planning and saving money. But some of the ladies out there probably need someone managing the other aspects of their hobby life.
So I'm watching Hung on HBO because there is nothing else to watch until football season. The male hooker on the show has two female piimps. I don't really sense any abuse on the guy. The pimps do take bookings and do advertising for him.

So my question is this-
Do you consider men taking bookings, setting up advertisements, hotels reservations, travel plans and accounting for ladies a pimp? Even if the guy has like a half dozen girls? No beating going on. Maybe some questionable appropriation of income. Would you string a guy like that up too?

I wanted to see if we as a community separated the Trey-type pimps from the thugs in the article

Really, I got rumors some of the better thought of ladies on this board actually have managers who some are calling pimps. And more importantly, would you be less incline to seeing them if you found out they were not truly independent? Not saying ladies in general are bad with keeping track of appointments, planning and saving money. But some of the ladies out there probably need someone managing the other aspects of their hobby life. Originally Posted by cg00
No sir, I wouldn't call what you're describing a pimp. There's nothing wrong with a lady using the services of a screener/booker/ad promoter as long as it's a mutual agreement where everyone involved benefits. There are women and men who provide these services and some are very reputable and trusted. Most providers don't have time to sit around posting lame threADs all day on the internet.

Of course you're always going to have guys that say that all agencies are just pimps and they'd never see a girl who wasn't 100% independent. These are usually the kind of guys that try to "fall in love" with a provider and end up being labeled a stalker. Agencies do a good job at weeding out these weirdos and keeping the girls safe, comfortable, and still providing for the good hobbyists who just want a good session without all the drama.
So my question is this-

Originally Posted by cg00
I think there is a very big difference. It’s the beating, the drugs, the duress, the verbal abuse, the stalking and trapping young girls that I have a problem with.
I know what you mean... I took my scooter to the shop told them to pimp my ride... I caught them beating the hell out of it trying to get all the dents out... I tried to get it out of there... but it just wouldn't go...
  • cg00
  • 08-31-2010, 12:39 AM
I think there is a very big difference. It’s the beating, the drugs, the duress, the verbal abuse, the stalking and trapping young girls that I have a problem with. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

I'm not naming names. But I got a few rumors that a few different circles of girls have guys looking after them. They aren't getting the girls hooked on anything but they could be facilitator of bad habits. No beatings and the girls are leaving or staying at will. I suspect the girls know they can't do this by themselves and thus stay in the group. Not sure if you call that trapping. Does that count for the string'em up crowd?
cg00
name some names.......

So my question is this-
Do you consider men taking bookings, setting up advertisements, hotels reservations, travel plans and accounting for ladies a pimp? Originally Posted by cg00
Yes that is a pimp. A pimp is described as "one who solicits clients for a prostitue". It dosen't have to involve beetings or for that matter even money.
In case you wonder why guys prefer not to see girls with pimps.

... Originally Posted by ibechill
+1

I definitely perferr independents (real independents).
Some women were abused as children and their cycle of life just continues, still they're not at fault, and compassion never hurt anyone. Originally Posted by subcilla
True, and add to that the fact that most if not all women who rely on pimps have chemical dependency problems. Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I have no problem with compassion, but at what point are adults responsible for their own actions? Not speaking of children here.
If your cut is bigger than hers........you might be a pimp

If you use the word "Hoe" when you tell her to get in the car..........you might be a pimp

If you feel the need to attack her "reputation" when she leaves you for another pimp...........you might be a pimp.
I have no problem with compassion, but at what point are adults responsible for their own actions? Not speaking of children here. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Not speaking of children here, or children now, but most Young ladies w pimps have been out on their own since they were 15 16, these men pray on the weak and ill. And they fall victim to the promise of safety and being loved, taken care of, protected. Your average female, working female, can see for herself, she makes her money and should keep it. Most healthy, smart, young, vibrant women, dont need and or have a pimp. Its the girls who are strung out, very young, beaten etc who have pimps. And its not bs to say that most of it starts w a fucked up childhood, otherwise they recognize, and leave. History repeats its self, coming from a family w long term domestic violence, i know all to well what i am speaking of. while i dont have a pimp i do have first hand family knowledge, my Mother was a drugie, strung out, who let men beat her all the time. Its starts as a teen and sadly just progresses, most of the time till death. Its a illness, and ill god damned if anyones going to tell me, someone living that life, isnt that, just really really physically sick, in the heart, in the mind, and in the body.
This little pimp went to the market. This little pimp went home. This little pimp sold five women. This little pimp sold none.

P- Player
I- in charge of the
M- most
P- pussy