Woodlandscl nc/ns

^ what about the IRregulars? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I try to steer clear of those
His entire review history is confined to spas/MPs. Did he have any independent provider references? If not, that wouldn't have flown for me, and I would have screened him like a newbie. I also require a phone number from every fellow or no appointment. Stuff happens on both sides, so both gent and gal need an expedient way of communicating when life gets in the way of fun.

But we ladies all do things differently. Still no excuse for standing you up.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Agreed..As soon as i see Spas/no independent references i FULLY screen, or....i call it off. SCREENING IS KEY.
Oh my!
Not cool

Houston we have a problem.
What gives??

Side note: I agree, all spas or Agencies is too questionable in my eyes.
Must be a well established member with Reputable Independent Local References
I agree ^
How am I supposed to get free modtard pussy if whores require reputable independent reviews?
How am I supposed to get free modtard pussy if whores require reputable independent reviews? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm guessing with
super powers, charm & cutting through "red tape"
I do have me some charm
N c. N s happens to all of us
N c. N s happens to all of us Originally Posted by Five star
Yes, it does. The difference is that for you guys this is recreation. For us providers, it is our business and, for most, our livelihood.

A provider that NC/NS is not running her business in a professional manner and will likely (and should IMO) be blasted on here and her income may decrease if she does not "make it right" with the gentleman.

A client that NC/NS has cost the provider a portion of her income that she could have been counting on to pay her bills, buy groceries, buy shoes for her children, etc.
Yes, it does. The difference is that for you guys this is recreation. For us providers, it is our business and, for most, our livelihood.

A provider that NC/NS is not running her business in a professional manner and will likely (and should IMO) be blasted on here and her income may decrease if she does not "make it right" with the gentleman.

A client that NC/NS has cost the provider a portion of her income that she could have been counting on to pay her bills, buy groceries, buy shoes for her children, etc. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Indeed. I feel quite bad for the fellows who experience no-shows. There is no downplaying the frustration, rudeness, time-wasting inconvenience, and even the expense of gas for them getting out on the demolition derby freeways of Houston for naught, but magnify that for a companion who depends on appointments and pays out of pocket for a room/incall, supplies, and refreshments only to have to eat that cost as well as the loss of income.

And for those guys who tell us to "stop whining and get a regular job," what makes you think this ISN'T a valid enterprise? Many ladies of lust truly treat providing in a professional manner, and are as diligent about our business as any other service operator. Please don't disrespect and disparage our career choice any more than we would yours.