Toe game on point!

I keep telling myself "Tomorrow, I'm going for a beauty day. Haircut, mani-pedi, eybrows, the works."

And then some B.S. with my kids comes up or my phone rings off the hook.

When I have time, I don't have the money. When I have the money, I don't have the time. LOL

It sucks because I have very pretty shaped feet and toes.....
  • zyzz
  • 01-27-2018, 05:52 PM
Pretty feet is the number 1 thing I look for in a women irl. If she takes care of her feet it means she takes care of herself.
I'm a classic. Red nails and toes to match my red lipstick. *wink*

I go for a mani/pedi every 2 weeks.

Being a girl is hard sometimes.

Wish I could be like some of you men and just roll out of bed, splash water on my face and run.

*curtsy*
I love a white mani + pedi for the spring and summer months but lately I’ve been getting a glitter gel coat ❤️ Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Yeah, the white toes on a lovely chocolate woman like you in that schoolgirl outfit? Take all my money!! Haha
I'm a classic. Red nails and toes to match my red lipstick. *wink*

I go for a mani/pedi every 2 weeks.

Being a girl is hard sometimes.

Wish I could be like some of you men and just roll out of bed, splash water on my face and run.

*curtsy*
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Had to go to your page and zoom in on them footsies being shinepro is a foot connoisseur. Shinepro approves! Yes lawdy! Foooking beautiful. Plus you're a yella bone hottie. Shinepro loves yella bones. Shinepro stamp of approval!!!
Loving Having Mine Sucked On.
So I have to Keep them done!
Had to go to your page and zoom in on them footsies being shinepro is a foot connoisseur. Shinepro approves! Yes lawdy! Foooking beautiful. Plus you're a yella bone hottie. Shinepro loves yella bones. Shinepro stamp of approval!!! Originally Posted by shinepro

Thank you so much!!

Perhaps I need to add some photos of just my nails and toes, in my showcase, for some of you gentlemen.

*curtsy*
Loving Having Mine Sucked On.
So I have to Keep them done! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Oh lawty. Ladies pay attention. This is what Shinepro is talking about. Foooking beautiful! This is perfection and what a toe freak is looking for. Perfect without any hint of chippage and perfectly formed footsies! Shinepro likee. Stamp of approval!
My Old BP roomates never had a pedicure.
They also wouldnt shave Originally Posted by SweetDulce

hairy legs anyone?! LMAO
I have appt every 2 weeks for nails & toes yep C note every time with tip .. Not Cheap to be well groomed !!

Guy's when last time you got a yours done ? .. I'v seen some scary toes .. keep them socks on please
I have appt every 2 weeks for nails & toes yep C note every time with tip .. Not Cheap to be well groomed !!

Guy's when last time you got a yours done ? .. I'v seen some scary toes .. keep them socks on please Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I frequent the nail salon. I even get my eyebrows waxed. Looking to start getting a mask.
So this thread inspired me to stop saying "Tomorrow I will.." and I had myself a beauty day today.
Haircut, tan, massage, brow wax and mani-pedi.
It all felt so damned good!
Taking better care of me is definitely back on my priority list!
My intent is to start getting pedicures this year. Can't be outchea hoping my date for the night has pretty toes and I'm out here with untamed talons lol
So this thread inspired me to stop saying "Tomorrow I will.." and I had myself a beauty day today.
Haircut, tan, massage, brow wax and mani-pedi.
It all felt so damned good!
Taking better care of me is definitely back on my priority list! Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW

Feels good, doesn't it? Now you must eat a slightly overpriced, but worth it, dinner out.

Just clean, clip and file.
I use weedwhacker or, if they are bad I will go at em with a cutoff wheel.