How Much Do Tits Weigh?

You are talking about just women....right Chuckie??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Maybe you remember one of my former avatars?
Attached Images File Type: jpg fatguy.jpg (7.1 KB, 43 views)
<<<<<---- fan of manboobs
Maybe you remember one of my former avatars? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yes I do!! I can never un-see that!!
man boobs......ahhh..........Man NIPPLES..YES YES YES!!! Let me suck em, pinch em, lick em.........YUM
Better yet perhaps I should start a thread " How much do dicks weigh" LOL

I had a friend who had these huge breasts that were really causing her back pain and other issues. She had two and a half pounds of breast tissue removed from EACH breast. She had quite the hefty set and now is a C cup and very happy with it. She used to be a G cup. I didn't even know they HAD G cups LOL. Her former cup size truly did 'runneth over'.
man boobs......ahhh..........Man NIPPLES..YES YES YES!!! Let me suck em, pinch em, lick em.........YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

lol--My SO has man boobs....and pretty pink little nipples that he loves sucked and pinched in bed!!!!!
I sort of know how much mine weigh with implants. Each implant is 300 CC's. That's 600 total for two titties, and one CC is equal to 30 grams. I think my natural boobs may have weighed half a pound together. Add that up and you'll get the amount. Originally Posted by alluringava

Trying to figure out what unit of weight measurement CC's are; CC's = cubic centimeters?