Clocks at incall

In the studio heyday in Houston the ladies in one establishment used carefully timed CD's. The trick was to keep them occupied beyond noticing the music had stopped. Better than a damn clock, though.

Get one that projects on the ceiling so you can countdown in CG. That would now be CDCG, beat the buzzer. Talk about the mood "grinding" to a halt....
People keep track of time in session? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Of course, silly . For the gentlemen, they carve out time for themselves and I want to actively respect that. Going over isn't' usually a problem for me and I generously pad my appointments but occasionally I need extra time to prepare for another session. I always clean the room and might need to raise or lower my table, get extra linens or drape the table specially for sports massage clients, prepare body wrap supplies, Get my henna cones, bottles and embellishments ready or run out for refreshments. I offer quite a variety of sessions and sometimes, there's a lot more to massage than the massage. In those instances, a gentle reminder of the time is appreciated.
I do have clocks but only one works and it is in my bathroom. I usually ask if someone has to leave at a certain time and if nt then oh well time dont matter to me. I enjoy having fun and nt rushing.
What a great thread
Clocks and alarms are all good ... I mean an hour is an hour, not 45-minutes and darn sure not 65-minutes. I take the necessary steps to leave right on time ... last night I was visiting a young HDH, as always I opened the clock on my phone, right before secretly turning on the video camera, then set the phone on its stand by the bed so I could "see" the time ... things got going and then she moved to the end of the bed, we went standing doggie and I was too damn far from the phone to see the clock w/o my goggles! Improvise - took my officially licensed Jerry Jones / Dallas Cowboys watch off and laid it on the small of her back, and popped right before the Jerry Jones Rapping Alarm went off!

Seeing a Provider that doesn't offer several clock/alarm options with their session is a real turn off for me. Seriously ladies, while you may want to sit around and chat, and chat, for hours on end like we are long lost friends, most of us guys have places to be, other providers to see ... gee wiz!
One of my ATF's had matching wall clocks in every room, very tastefully done, and all set to precisely the same time. Not a bad plan at all.
I've found that all the clocks I have seen in providers boudoir are generally set 15 mins fast. Originally Posted by MickeyBlue
lmao

i use music, i know when my music has went off and a certain nother song has came and gone its about over lol
I greatly appreciate the girls who don't keep a watch on the clock. There was a time when I was at an incall of a local provider who set an alarm at 60:00 and it just about scared the bejeezus out of me when it started beeping. Needless to say, it ended the session on a low note.
I have the alarm integrated with the ejection seat.

What an awesome app!
I've found that all the clocks I have seen in providers boudoir are generally set 15 mins fast. Originally Posted by MickeyBlue
Let me guess. The lady does it because "she's always late and has to set her clocks such to get her out the door on time?"

Went to a brothel in Nevada back in the mid 80's where they used the wind-up kitchen timers. Ding.