Curiosities & Fetishes... Guys & Gals

^^^that sounds fun
I'm a bit on the aggressive side, like making guys submit to me..

I have a photo somewhere with a guy tied up, and a pillow stuffed in his face..
I’m still waiting for the Zipless Fuck, described in the book Fear Of Flying. A chance meeting with a beautiful, but, complete stranger. She immediately takes me to someplace private, fucking my brains out until my IQ is lowered significantly. Originally Posted by Oralist
I'm thinking with a limited number of exceptions those days passed in the mid-80's and was most frequently experienced during "hunting season," which I called "dear season" for good reason. And there were times when they bought the drinks.

I have a photo somewhere with a guy tied up, and a pillow stuffed in his face.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Sounds "dangerous"

I have a photo somewhere with a guy tied up, and a pillow stuffed in his face.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Sounds fun
Sounds "dangerous" Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You seem to bring the "best" out in some folks~! Speaking of ...

... are you or do you have any of these ... (they are different)?

Fat Admirers,
Fat Admiration, or
Fat Fetishism.
I have a feeling that a large and dirty hood rat is stalking me. Originally Posted by redhot11
^^^All these name callings wasnt what your NASTY ASS ASK if me either, believe me i need to stalk no one just make sure you look like a fool....you're a puss lol
Back to the OP's original question -

Fetish: I have a thing for thigh high stockings. Love seeing women's legs in them, especially when they are riding CG or RCG. Also - I love it when a woman pulls my hair or pinches my nipples.

Curiosities: Not many left. I think I've tried just about everything that I have ever been curious about.
Back to the OP's original question -

Fetish: I have a thing for thigh high stockings. Love seeing women's legs in them, ..... Originally Posted by idiot savant
There are legs, and then there are legs.

They really don't "work" if there is a bulge above the top that closes the "gap" between the thighs or the top of the stockings makes that "swishing" sound when they walk.

I also have a fetish to see girls do A2M. My dislikes include stalking hood rats. I hate trashy hood..... RATS.
I also have a fetish to see girls do A2M. My dislikes include stalking hood rats. I hate trashy hood..... RATS. Originally Posted by redhot11
You are somewhat portraying hood rat behavior, by continuing to say the same shit, when nobody cares. If you don't like Hoodrats I'm sure somebody does. So by you continuing to go on here and Bash the one certain provider that that's directed at is extremely ratchet and therefore could be classified as hoodrat esque. No stop making yourself look like a child and carry on. Go get yourself a BJ or even some full service and calm yourself down.
I like spankings. Firm! Don't caress my butt lightly. Slap it firm dammit!
You are somewhat portraying hood rat behavior, by continuing to say the same shit, when nobody cares. If you don't like Hoodrats I'm sure somebody does. So by you continuing to go on here and Bash the one certain provider that that's directed at is extremely ratchet and therefore could be classified as hoodrat esque. No stop making yourself look like a child and carry on. Go get yourself a BJ or even some full service and calm yourself down. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
@ COH OR he can go to Dallas and CREAM PIE SOMEONE heh.....
Whatever type of negativity your with- don't bring it here! I'd like to think we're all mature enough to NOT do the petty name calling, or being disrespectful to anyone. You're an ADULT, act like one. Stay on topic & take that mess elewhere! Nobody likes drama. Have a good evening. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

o and @ C O H to stay on topic my fetish is to Call a retard out then slap the puss in the face as im smoking a cig and cussing/stalking him heh..... MUAH LOVE call me tomorrow....
o and @ C O H to stay on topic my fetish is to Call a retard out then slap the puss in the face as im smoking a cig and cussing/stalking him heh..... MUAH LOVE call me tomorrow.... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Pm ur #.. I had to get another new phone and apparently didn't backup any of my numbers