Does Chemistry Matter

Chemistry is a good thing, true, but when a hobbyist is clean, smells fresh, is respectful and most importantly, has the full donation, that should be enough "chemistry" that a provider should need to make sure that hobbyist is completely satisfied, e.g. Illusion of Passion. Remember, ladies, a hobbyist decides to see you, based on a number of factors: looks, services offered, amount of donation, location, is on time, ect., chemistry not being one of those factors, especially the first time you see someone. Of course, providers, see guys, mostly based on their screening process, which, BTW, I am pretty sure that "chemistry" is not one of the qualifications.

Now please do not get me wrong, having good chemistry only makes the session better, especially on future visits, but it should not "matter" as far as seeing a guy. And if there is multiple times you see a provider and vice versa, there is at least some chemistry there, or both parties are damn good fakers, and as far as I am concerned, I do not want to "fake" AND pay the donation!
Very interesting thread! Yeah, I suspect most of us want to experience chemistry, or otherwise we'd just be doing ourselves. The good thing about the hobby is that it provides a laboratory and some skilled and experienced technicians! Hmm, seems like there might be lots of other meaningful analogies in this metaphor.

HM
Obviously chemistry isn't the reason for setting up an initial session. But you do seek out the type of woman who enjoys the things you're looking for. At that point, when we meet, I certainly hope there is great chemistry.

Without chemistry, I likely won't make a 2nd appointment with the lady.
Chemistry is very important. Being clean and smelling good is too.
Great chemistry = Great session
Great chemistry = Second, third, fourth...............sessions
100% for sure! Great looking woman+no chemistry=No Hardon! Oh well, age is selective, and a bitch!
I would hope being clean and smelling good was a given for all, but im sure its not. I know its a business , hobby and you wont have chemistry with everyone you meet, but it is very important to me. There are just too many great and beautiful providers here to not find some you have chemistry with. Even with the most beautiful provider, without some chemistry, session might be very good, but not great. IMHO
In my experiences it is chemistry that matters the most.
"No money no honey" Let Chemestry buy your session.
"No money no honey" Let Chemestry buy your session. Originally Posted by Roman Polanski

How many providers let chemistry alone buy a session? Please PM me
don't think anyone was suggesting that chemistry GETS you the session. think the message is that chemistry makes the session more enjoyable for both provider and hobbyist. and that showing up on time, clean, donation, yada yada is a given.
don't think anyone was suggesting that chemistry GETS you the session. think the message is that chemistry makes the session more enjoyable for both provider and hobbyist. and that showing up on time, clean, donation, yada yada is a given. Originally Posted by flexywun

Exactly. Chemistry also makes you want to see that person again.
Chemistry is very important to me. If there is no chemistry, what's the point? I want to have fun too! Originally Posted by reese foster

Since this is a quote from a provider, then I believe that chemistry DOES get the session. I also believe that the donation for time should be all the chemistry the provider needs to make a hobbyist feel welcome and leave with a smile on his face, with all the cleanliness, respect, ect. being a given. Now, when you turn the tables, if the "chemistry" is not there for the hobbyist, she does not know how to fake very well, be a "mattress actress" then that hobbyist takes is "business donation" elsewhere.
  • Tooly
  • 08-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Chemistry is very important even if there is only a little bit. Take it away and you realize how important it truly is. I also believe that the illusion of chemisty can be bought depending on the person or actor you are purchasing from. Now if the person selling is not a very good illusionist and the person buying is not feeling the magic then problems may occur. Sessions are always better it you hit it off with the other person. Now chemistry as far as soap, bodywash, shampoo, deodorant, perfume, cologne and your basic hygiene goes. IF YOU AIN'T GOT IT YOUR IN TROUBLE!