Do women that are constantly in the center of controversy actually make money as a result?

Really? Here's one of your fellow providers calling you a leak.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057343447&postcount=5
The Ones making money... real money... seldom post or even advertise! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I assume you're speaking in terms of logistics and neglecting to mention those ladies who only work 1-3 days per week by choice, have other sources of income related to their adult work, and/or have sugar daddies. Right? I guess it'd be dependent upon your definition of "real money" weekly, monthly, gross. Tell me more.
I've read where they like to say it but it seems to be unproven false bravado.

I would say that some have, in spite of themselves, but they were super hot, and you never knew if they would NC/NS, give you the blah, blah, blah, (bitch, moan, bicker) treatment, or be the best time you ever had with anyone. Some have gone on to having threads written, WK wars and more people outed over her than possibly any other time that I recall in ECCIE history.

If it worked more women would be trying the tactic right?
I would say that using these tactics have never increased the finances of a provider in recent times. There may have been some providers who ran tequila specials, being evicted, and all the other promotions the only hookers can dream up. Some came out on the good side of the deal but it didn't last long as the guys here just started showing tequila prices in Austin. I am not allowed to share details but I have received communications that infer and other documents that prove that there are providers here who are legally indigent yet promote their status and their success in the sex worker industry. Others have contacted me saying that members posts are seriously hurting their business and asking for relief. That would infer to me that they are just not making bank but are seriously hurting.

I thing that over time men tend to want what they want and prefer the woman they select to not be at the center of a lot of bickering. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
You are very correct but just like Whispers and SL have a reputation in the rooms for being rude and arrogant, yet they never have alerts posted on them, people who have met them speak highly of them, and the pictures SL takes do not look like the girls are being forced to have their pictures taken with Trolls.

These are considered the reasons why men see prostitutes. You can define, customize, fine tune, these however you want but this is the way it REALLY is.

I will agree that there are some strange requests and kinky behavior that include some really strange shit that (Maybe) even "THE BONN 11" would restrain asking for no less admitting to.

1. We want to sleep with MUCH hotter women.

2. We want to be in control.

3. We want to indulge in a fantasy.

4. We want to find the quickest route to having sex.

5. We want to avoid complications.

There are providers who cater to hoggers, and other Misogynites. There are providers who perform Clevelands, Golden showers and Prostrate services upon request and some that advertise such. But I have never seen a request or a review where the monger said he got as much bitching, moaning, and bickering as he paid for. I am sure there is someone out there with an mother in law or ex wife fetish but I don't see them in the ISOs but I am SURE there are some providers who could make serious book if there were. I bet from what i have seen that if you requested "Erotic asphyxiation" that some are hurting so bad that they wouldn't even upcharge you.

Do mongers that are constantly in the center of controversy actually get laid as a result?

Actually now that I think about it SL gets laid plenty. Never mind.
RockerRick is back!

How original... should we call you gfejunkie jr?
Are you going to unsuccessfully kill trolls too?
Idiot Originally Posted by El Comegente
It's not RR.
Where you asking the providers or the mongers (who so desperstly want to be providers).
I mean really, how would you know, or even care, what a provider is making?
What's it to you? Lmao.
Hmmm... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Hmmm Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Hmmm.... Who's following who here? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I must be looking for some attention, hmmm. Originally Posted by Nikki Lynn

[QUOTE=nuglet;1057375265]
hmmm? Originally Posted by El Cid
Hmmm. Originally Posted by Passion2015
Hmmm.... Originally Posted by happybanana
Hmmm...having a bad day? Originally Posted by Aphrodite

Hmmmmmmm........
Too many mmm's. three is the maximum

I assume you're speaking in terms of logistics and neglecting to mention those ladies who only work 1-3 days per week by choice, have other sources of income related to their adult work, and/or have sugar daddies. Right? I guess it'd be dependent upon your definition of "real money" weekly, monthly, gross. Tell me more. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Of course you don't understand..... I know you don't believe it but there are ladies out there that do NOT need to advertise. They charge $250-$350 per hour. They are NOT high volume they don't need to be. They have regulars and certainly don't do Bings and in most cases don't do half hours. Most of their clients are hour or two-three hour sessions.

Let's do the math (I'm thinking of Four providers here in Austin right now!)
Monday-Friday Three weeks per month. That's 15 days. They average $600-$900 per day.

That's: $9,000-$13,500 per month TAX FREE!

I know of one that's doing 3 sessions per day at minimum $350 and works two Saturdays per month. That's: $17,850.00 per month plus gifts and tips!

I know a young lady that does 3 per day at $400 and does two over nights per month with one client. Works 18 days per month: $22,000.00

I know two providers that only tour. They work 14 days straight. They book 5-7 per day. They average $1680 per day = $23,520 -$2,200.00 for motel Net $21,320.00 and they are off two weeks per moth!

No SD they don't need one! None have a day jobs. Hard to believe huh?

Of course you don't understand..... I know you don't believe it but there are ladies out there that do NOT need to advertise. They charge $250-$350 per hour. They are NOT high volume they don't need to be. They have regulars and certainly don't do Bings and in most cases don't do half hours. Most of their clients are hour or two-three hour sessions.

Let's do the math (I'm thinking of Four providers here in Austin right now!)
Monday-Friday Three weeks per month. That's 15 days. They average $600-$900 per day.

That's: $9,000-$13,500 per month TAX FREE!

I know of one that's doing 3 sessions per day at minimum $350 and works two Saturdays per month. That's: $17,850.00 per month plus gifts and tips!

I know a young lady that does 3 per day at $400 and does two over nights per month with one client. Works 18 days per month: $22,000.00

I know two providers that only tour. They work 14 days straight. They book 5-7 per day. They average $1680 per day = $23,520 -$2,200.00 for motel Net $21,320.00 and they are off two weeks per moth!

No SD they don't need one! None have a day jobs. Hard to believe huh?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
INTERESTING... thank you for your input.
INTERESTING... thank you for your input. Originally Posted by JadeRose
You're more than welcome!
well... It's not working well for Shayla this trip..... looking at the frequency of her posts you can tell she's got time on her hands and her rates are right there where she was when she was walking the streets before Toyz picker her up and took her home, fed her a sammy and cleaned her up and launched her career here....
Lol wow, am I on your mind????
You weren't in any way. But when I logged back in and looked around it was hard not to notice that you felt the need though to run your mouth looking for attention so I took a look at your posting frequency and noticed the discounts and the desperation kind of jumps out there...

nothing more than that........