a new member of the Trump Twilight Zone

• Old-T
  • 08-31-2021, 08:31 AM
You have lost any value you had, just posting garbage now. Originally Posted by VitaMan
He had value at one time? I suggest you think before making such absurd statements. He is nothing if not consistent,
He had value at one time? I suggest you think before making such absurd statements. He is nothing if not consistent, Originally Posted by Old-T
One could say the same bout you old t. Though i have enjoyed your consistency .
So now that Trump is a private citizen again what does it matter that he's in the news? Originally Posted by Levianon17

He is disrupting and wrecking the Republican party for one.

He is commenting about the US foreign policy, which disrupts it. No President as recent as a year ago should be doing that. Well, mostly he says if he were President, things would be a lot better.....so go with the wrecking of the Republican party.
He had value at one time? I suggest you think before making such absurd statements. He is nothing if not consistent, Originally Posted by Old-T

Out of his 20,200 posts, there must be 1 or 2 that had some value.
One could say the same bout you old t. Though i have enjoyed your consistency . Originally Posted by winn dixie

One could say the same about you. Though you have some good posts.

Maybe the same could be said about all of us. We are depreciating every day.
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2021, 09:39 AM

He is commenting about the US foreign policy, which disrupts it. No President as recent as a year ago should be doing that. Well, mostly he says if he were President, things would be a lot better.....so go with the wrecking of the Republican party. Originally Posted by VitaMan

of course - vm - it is different when your hero Obama does exactly the same behaviors you criticize of Trump
And - Obama did just that.

Hypocrite!
'Trump hate and TDS
It is all Trump's Fault'
The usual DPST Hypocrite excuses for a massive fiden cabal failure.

He is commenting about the US foreign policy, which disrupts it. No President as recent as a year ago should be doing that. Well, mostly he says if he were President, things would be a lot better.....so go with the wrecking of the Republican party. Originally Posted by VitaMan
He's not wrecking the Republican Party. He's wrecking the delusion that voters have of the Republican Party as well as the Democratic Party. Politics in America is corrupt and Trump pretty much exposed that and he is hated by both parties for doing so.
Really ? Spend time with the RHINOS

That is the pet name the Trumpeter came up with.....one of many that amuses him.
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2021, 10:02 AM
Ummm - vitamin - it is RINO - Republican in name Only.

You have rhinoceros on yur mind - - laughable - as usual.

what can one expect from a party with a jackass for a symbol.
only thing Trump did wrong as I see it, Did not delete all the RINO's from the GOP.
And the term RINO is very very old, per 60's
errrrr DEM happy without the Blue Dog DEM's ????
Ummm - vitamin - it is RINO - Republican in name Only.

You have rhinoceros on yur mind - - laughable - as usual.

what can one expect from a party with a jackass for a symbol. Originally Posted by oeb11

You missed the tongue in cheek .

When are you going to put me on ignore ? What is the delay ?
You missed the tongue in cheek .

When are you going to put me on ignore ? What is the delay ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
likes the entertainment value ???? just guessing
  • Old-T
  • 08-31-2021, 10:26 AM
He's not wrecking the Republican Party. He's wrecking the delusion that voters have of the Republican Party as well as the Democratic Party. Politics in America is corrupt and Trump pretty much exposed that and he is hated by both parties for doing so. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What Trump has shown as a case study is that no matter how stupid and corrupt politics was, it can always get worse.
What Trump has shown as a case study is that no matter how stupid and corrupt politics was, it can always get worse. Originally Posted by Old-T
then the prof, Ahem Biden
Really ? Spend time with the RHINOS

That is the pet name the Trumpeter came up with.....one of many that amuses him. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You should spend some time with people who are actually in touch with reality. Your frantic posts about Trump are ridiculous he has no power over you and those that do you don't even notice. Get your head out of your ass, you are your own worse enemy and you don't even know it.