The famos Bently Stars has a fetish she wants to reveal !

I also like to give golden showers. Bentley, I must say, your breasts would make an excellent target. But I've found that most providers who are into golden showers prefer to give, not receive. What a shame.
After all ... that's what the OP said:

Is there anyone out there who has an opinion on the subject ? Originally Posted by bentley stars
So .. someone says ... "hey .. I think that's gross" is simply responding to the OP message. That's not judging .. that's offering an opinion as relates to the speaker. Now .. as response "hey .. I think that's gross and people who do this are XMWM%M#**^^^" ... well .. that's probably offering a judgment.

My opinion .. not interested in such activities .... but I'll own up that healthy urine is sterile. May be messy but isn't unhealthy. I'm not interested in snowballs .. but that's pretty much just protein.

However, TUMA just won't work for me on an level. I like DFK .. and I'm not enamored of the idea of participating in the activity with someone who goes sticking their tongue ... oh, well ... I don't want to be accused of being accusatory.

Now ... from going a little off topic ... to way off topic ... I'm concerned about CanDo ... he has begun to speak of himself in the third person. No good can come of this.

Bob
This topic is one for the Another Realm section. You will get more response if you move this thread over there.
Well-- I heard that CanDo has a pimp >.>
Dannie is not into golden showers, giving or receiving...but Dannie doesn't judge anyone on whatever it is that floats your boat. Dannie knows that we all like different things.
Dannie will be referring to herself in third person from now on, it seems to be a growing trend. Originally Posted by Dannie
Well then do it right "THE DANNIE doesn't judge". As to the OP I have not experienced the GS nor is it on my bucket list but then again I find myself thinking about costume and role play, go figure. Jack will be open minded.
Well-- I heard that CanDo has a pimp >.> Originally Posted by DecemberLove
I heard it's THE DANNIE
Not judging, just responding to the OP's question, still... I think "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww" is pretty much a satisfactory opinion on the subject :P
Bentley

I have never done it, giving or receiving, but I might say yes if asked. It would be for my partner's pleasure as I've never found the idea to be a turn-on for me.

Question for Bentley and others that enjoy it: Is it the idea of 'going' on somebody or just the idea of being watched while 'going' that is the thrill?
  • T-Can
  • 09-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Well-- I heard that CanDo has a pimp >.> Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Thanks DL, now that's gonna hurt CanDo's business............

CanDo now offers golden showers but only to piss on people!
just come pee on me then
I just love being a star,once a star always a star!
I am going to offer an evidently unpopular view. I like receiving gs. It is very similar to my liking to be with girls that squirt, after all they are very similar fluids, I think like 90%. I think it is incredibly erotic both the feeling of the receiving as well as the way the wetness can be used to lubricate.
I just love being a star,once a star always a star! Originally Posted by bentley stars

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
Dannie lol come on. She's F'in hot.
just come pee on me then Originally Posted by bentley stars

Careful;
#1 occasionally leads to#2. And wild thing turns into a brown thing.