USING FAKE PICTURES

If they don't want to show their face, I can understand for privacy sake, also if they want to at least keep bra and or panties on, but fake pics basically says you are a liar. Originally Posted by farmstud60
+1, fake pic posters are liars... if they want to crop/where a ski mask not to show a face/head or cover a unique tat with clothing or bandage, that's one thing, but a fake pic... no.
You shouldn't use other people's pictures period. If you are concerned ab out privacy creative poses or cropping can hide the face if that is your concern. I think excessive photoshopping is just as bad. There are a couple of people I've seen on here who have pics that are photoshopped to the point that they might as well be someone else pictures. If these practices come to light, I think they should lose the privilege to advertise here, but that's just my opinion.
Can you imagine the hoopla if the DMV started photoshopping drivers license photos?
A client asked me a few months ago why I was posting on bp, I said I wasn't and he told me my pics wre posted with a diff number and diff name. So I searched it and called the number and it was what sounded like a black girl that answerd but it very well could have been a ghetto white girl also. I asked her why she was using my pics and she got all ignorant and irate with me. She told me I would have to call her "daddy" and take that up with him because he posts the ads she just works and answers phones. Then shortly I got a text from a man apologizing and then said he thought I was so pretty he wished he had me on his team, I told him to suck my dick and the ads were removed within a few hrs.
So all this to say maybe she does not post her own ads and that's why she couldn't understand what was wrong.
The obvious reason is they want to get someone's pictures that are appealing to get the calls. It comes down to laziness, really. They don't want to put forth the effort and take some nice photo's themselves or they're deliberately trying to scam people.
Regardless if they can 'pass' for whoever's photo's they're using - it's still wrong. I would imagine it would be pretty embarrassing when people find out they're fake, too.
No real way to avoid it, though unless you water mark your photo's.
The obvious reason is they want to get someone's pictures that are appealing to get the calls. It comes down to laziness, really. They don't want to put forth the effort and take some nice photo's themselves or they're deliberately trying to scam people.
Regardless if they can 'pass' for whoever's photo's they're using - it's still wrong. I would imagine it would be pretty embarrassing when people find out they're fake, too.
No real way to avoid it, though unless you water mark your photo's. Originally Posted by Shayla
Very well said. Ladies that use other woman's pictures KNOW that no one will pay to fuck them if they used their own. Simply put.
Can you imagine the hoopla if the DMV started photoshopping drivers license photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
lol
fail below
Pic removed, reveals personal info. CC

I think girls do it just to get business as they know there on photo won't, they count on them just saying "oh well Im here this will do" lol.
Sad to have to do that. Rip off in the biggest form.
You'd be surprised how many guys go through with a date when it's clear that they photo's were a scam. From the stories I've heard, it's close to 70% that go through with it.
I only do outcalls so when they arrive if they are not the same gal in the pic then they go home. I learned the hard way trying to be nice.
I only do outcalls so when they arrive if they are not the same gal in the pic then they go home. I learned the hard way trying to be nice. Originally Posted by burkalini
Aren't you worried they'll cause a scene?
  • MrGiz
  • 11-05-2011, 01:52 PM
. . . I don't know why someone can't just use their own CURRENT photos. . . . . Originally Posted by RegularFemale205
There is a never a good reason to use someone else's pictures I am sorry I could care less what excuse is used. . . . Originally Posted by jaydalee
If they don't want to show their face, I can understand for privacy sake. . . . but fake pics basically says you are a liar. Originally Posted by farmstud60
+1, fake pic posters are liars... Originally Posted by saintsFanChris
You shouldn't use other people's pictures period. . . . Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
The obvious reason is they want to get someone's pictures that are appealing to get the calls. It comes down to laziness, really. . . . Originally Posted by Shayla
. . . . Ladies that use other woman's pictures KNOW that no one will pay to fuck them if they used their own. Simply put. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Very amusing thread... especially given certain popularity around here...
Aren't you worried they'll cause a scene? Originally Posted by Shayla

No it's their fault for lying. I did tell one recently and she said she was attractive so why would I say no. I told her yes she was but when you start out the session with a lie it just turns me off. She just shrugged and went away
No it's their fault for lying. I did tell one recently and she said she was attractive so why would I say no. I told her yes she was but when you start out the session with a lie it just turns me off. She just shrugged and went away Originally Posted by burkalini
You expect hookers to tell you the truth?
I'm just curious, if she was MORE attractive than the pictures (fake) advertised would you still turn her away? Or is this more of a double standard that is only applicable when they're less appealing than they seem?
I would think odds are about 0% of them being more attractive than fake pic's lol. but stranger things have happened
You expect hookers to tell you the truth?
I'm just curious, if she was MORE attractive than the pictures (fake) advertised would you still turn her away? Or is this more of a double standard that is only applicable when they're less appealing than they seem? Originally Posted by Shayla
I have read reviews where the guy said the pics being in ads was not the same lady in person but she looked even better than the fake pics she was using.So,I guess every blue moon it happens the guy continued with the appointment and of course it went downhill from there.There are guys who are very familiar with review boards review regularly and will still get sucked in to an ad with fake pics.As long as bad behavior is condoned it will continue.
I agree one of the ways to avoid pics being stolen is to watermark pics.
There are some ladies that are so bold they steal other ladies watermark pics and will either use the same name as the watermark or a completely different name even though watermark says something else.I belong to a site that is based in the Bay Area and this kind of thing happens all of the time.