Dating vs. Hobbying

It's actually all the fuckin same.
It's actually all the fuckin same. Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Yeah you're paying one way or the other , difference being the amount of games and BS you're going to have to deal with !
  • RNB
  • 07-13-2012, 08:29 AM
We will start with the fact that your date probably hasn't been with three other dudes that day. Look, we can call this hobbying or whatever we want, but the facts are the facts: We are paying someone for a service. The reasons why we do this vary, but let's not get delusional here.
Best bang for Ur buck is to date a provider. It's also the most honest relationship u will ever have. Not much left to lie about.

Another girl, I'm seeing her this weekend. She lives out of town, but she guaranteed to be giving me a BBBJ before we even leave her driveway. Thing is she lives with her daughters (a couple of 20 somethings, and a teenager). All Hot btw! So she doesn't have the house to herself so Mom can't bring in some guy and go to her room for a few hours to Fuck, so I would need to get a Hotel. That's about a $150 + $55. Thats the same price for a session with a local provider. Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
This makes no sense unless you're married or living with an S.O. of course. I assume since you're initially hanging out alone as friends that you're probably single. Unless you're homeless or living in your mothers basement why would you possibly need to rent a hotel? In fact give her a key and occasionally she'll cook and clean for free as well. Something NO provider will do.
Best bang for Ur buck is to date a provider. It's also the most honest relationship u will ever have. Not much left to lie about. Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Absolutely not true. Far more expensive and deceptive. Did it once long ago and the expectation is that you unwittingly become her unspoken sugar daddy of sorts as she starts needing to "Borrow" far more money than you'd ever pay for a session. Suddenly she needs someone to cover her flight back from touring because she lost her wallet. She can't cover her rent or pay some large bill for some fabricated reason not to mention all of her negative hobby related drama now becomes your personal drama.

You basically become her regular human ATM machine/Personal security guard/Emergency ride/Emergency crash pad until you catch on and end it. At that point she becomes your nightmare because it's "Personal" and dating you (Along with many other boyfriends simultaneously) supposedly kept her from making money. This of course isn't true because your newly available "boyfriend" slot gets filled within a day.
The reality is that she's just pissed that you caught on to being played and dumped her and so now wants to make you pay one way or the other.

Go civie or rent a body but Never Ever combine the two.
Absolutely not true. Far more expensive and deceptive. Did it once long ago and the expectation is that you unwittingly become her unspoken sugar daddy of sorts as she starts needing to "Borrow" far more money than you'd ever pay for a session. Suddenly she needs someone to cover her flight back from touring because she lost her wallet. She can't cover her rent or pay some large bill for some fabricated reason not to mention all of her negative hobby related drama now becomes your personal drama.

You basically become her regular human ATM machine/Personal security guard/Emergency ride until you catch on and end it. At that point she becomes your nightmare because it's "Personal" and dating you (Along with many other boyfriends simultaneously) supposedly kept her from making money. This of course isn't true because your newly available "boyfriend" slot gets filled within a day. She's just pissed that you caught on to being played and dumped her and so now wants to make you pay one way or the other.

Go civie or rent a body but Never Ever combine the two. Originally Posted by Codybeast
+10000

So damn true. How many times have we read that exact story.
This makes no sense unless you're married or living with an S.O. of course. I assume since you're initially hanging out alone as friends that you're probably single. Unless you're homeless or living in your mothers basement why would you possibly need to rent a hotel? In fact give her a key and occasionally she'll cook and clean for free as well. Something NO provider will do. Originally Posted by Codybeast
To clear this part up, this lady lives three hours away. So when I go visit her this weekend, if we need a place to "fuck" we can't go to her place because there is too much traffic there with the 3 daughters that stay with her. She doesn't let her daughters bring home men to spend the night so she doesn't want to do what she told them they can't.

And for her to visit me instead? I dont do Outcall. HAHA!
I spent a lot of $ on my last gf.... and in terms of sex it was a complete bust..... we really were not on the same channel on this.. but she is very loving and caring in a way...especially when your older its nice to have someone to hold...... but to tell the truth I wish she was more of a slut...she had some preconceived ideas about sex that I never fully understood and it certainly was not a priority.. and she would never listen to what i would say.. so I just gave up.. She is bipolar with a drinking problem.. and never still anyway

It would be nice to have everything in one package...

It is just so pleasant meeting with providers at this point in my life.... they are still for a while and can be talked to directly without all kinds of stupid bullshit
  • Toyz
  • 07-14-2012, 08:34 AM
LOL...this is a more common occurance in the Vanilla world than many think....being semi-psycho is not just a provider symptom...

She is bipolar with a drinking problem... Perfect Ted Nugent or Garth Brooks song title, methinks.
Yea and she communicates with the dead through windshield wipers...

If I ever go out with another bipolar alcoholic.... I want a nymphomaniac bipolar Alcoholic
  • Toyz
  • 07-14-2012, 08:47 AM
Nymphomaniacle
Alcoholic
Bi-Polar

NAB's....