Providers, what is your favorite position?

i thought it was picking up the donation and waving bye. Originally Posted by cum1more

Lmao.............
On my knees
Nice! Anybody else wanna share? Is there something that really turns you ladies on (besides a big wad of cash)?
Blad, if u got with me it's my nut first then u may have yours lmao!
It depends on my mood.
Doggie
As a pro, how do you girls prefer to have sex? I've always wondered this... Originally Posted by medicineman
As a pro.........mish, doggy, or upside down BJ.
All of those are most comfortable for me in the event that I'm with a client that likes to beat it out for the whole hour. I really like mish if he will let me fill his neck with hickies.
Any position that the clit can get stimulated at the same time is a favorite position of mine. With that being said, sucking and mutual masturbation is on the list as well ; )
My fav position is me DEEP inside, yep that's my fav.
Any position that the clit can get stimulated at the same time is a favorite position of mine. With that being said, sucking and mutual masturbation is on the list as well ; ) Originally Posted by MsKriss4Play
amen
I would bet that their favorite position is the one where they are leaning over the ATM machine making a deposit
Anybody else?
Blad, if u got with me it's my nut first then u may have yours lmao! Originally Posted by Mina Parker

I swear I will stop short and make you suffer...