alabama GOP senate runoff race Moore vs. Strange

Strange the divider in chief backs a person less Trump like than the other. Originally Posted by bamscram
I agree. His talk on the campaign trail of "shake p the status quo, stir the swamp, don't vote for incumbents' seems yet again, to be the opposite of what he is doing, BY standing for and backing the incumbent here..

Agreed. The Strange appointment was another favor to Sessions for the backing that Sessions gave the President when nobody else would. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What backing did sessions give trump? He's not really fought to take those illegal immigration cases to the scotus. Not fought against the whole Mueller witch hunt, hell if he had some back bone and did NOT recuse himself we wouldn't have even gotten it..
I agree. His talk on the campaign trail of "shake p the status quo, stir the swamp, don't vote for incumbents' seems yet again, to be the opposite of what he is doing, BY standing for and backing the incumbent here..

What backing did sessions give trump? He's not really fought to take those illegal immigration cases to the scotus. Not fought against the whole Mueller witch hunt, hell if he had some back bone and did NOT recuse himself we wouldn't have even gotten it.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Trump made a mistake with Jeff Sessions. While he is a trump loyalist, he was a poor choice to be Attorney General as he is a creature of the senate. He has an agenda that more or less matches with Trump, but he is less likely to be the who helps trump "drain the swamp".

I would have preferred former attorney general Cuccinelli of Virginia for that job.
Or if he could have gotten him, Sheriff Clarke..