CLOSING THREADS

As I understand it closing a thread is up to the discretion of the mod on hand. So they are not required to close it or leave it open.

To the subject of the original thread I love overnight visits. Done several and I have to go with the trolls and highly suggest avoiding a overnight visit as the first visit. I've done it before with disastrous results despite them being highly reviewed, highly recommended and with lots of preliminary communication. It's just not a good idea.

But if first time o/n visit is what is insisted on then I'd suggest asking the lady what would make her at ease. These women start off in a defensive mode. Ask her if restaurants are a possibility (some gals don't want to be seen publicly with a strange man). Ask her what drinks she likes. Ask her what foods she likes. Then make sure to get unopened packages of her favorites and keep them unopened until she arrives. Let her control the night. Prepare to talk a lot. Good luck!
lol @kendall, I can hear his voice in my head now!
I guess the name Gina is forever encrypted in my brain...
I gotta cut in here and say.... Do you guys really think overnights are nothing but sex? Really/?
I gotta cut in here and say.... Do you guys really think overnights are nothing but sex? Really/? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I don't...lots of popcorn, tho...
Maybe...

But I also do not need my mother coming on line telling me I need to "date the girl a little longer before getting serious".

I didn't think I was going to have to defend myself against the brute squad from such a simple conversation starter. Originally Posted by buggs
You should date a girl a little longer before getting serious.

/s/

Brute Squad, local 101
Well buggs an overnight with you sounds like it would be fun! Let me know if you ever come to dallas. .. oh and i wish i had of seen your thread i would have said something very constructive but its closed now... so we moved it here?

lol j/k
you pissed it was closed before you could ask for taint? Originally Posted by monkmonk
sorry to hijack, but i guess since this was posted at 7:06am today, your iso didn't work out?? else you are a very fast driver...

sorry to interrupt the mod bashing thread...carry on
you pissed it was closed before you could ask for taint? Originally Posted by monkmonk
You are so very wrong Monktardsquared. buggs is a fucktard ... even I have taint standards. I only harass the ladies for taint.

bugg's thread was merely an example of thread closing. People rant, vent, ask questions, post drunck ... the threads should stay open. The only reason I can thinck of where a thread should be closed is when personal info is being outed. Then the modtards can close or move to a safe place. But to close it just because the winds are not blowing in the OP's favor is bad modtarding. The modtards have better things to deal with than closing a thread.

Actually, what I was going to post would be tame by my standards. Since buggs had a time constraint in the morning, my suggestion would be have a couple of hour appointment and go to sleep afterwards. I do not know anyone ,,, actually I do know one lady ... that will fuck all night. When I travel I like to keep as much of a routine as possible and sleep is a priority.

I know I am a little off of plum but as much as I enjoy my time with women I do not want to watch them sleep.