Trump, inject yourself with Agent Orange....

• oeb11
  • 04-25-2020, 08:19 AM
I understood the discussion was about the life of the germ on countertops, door handles, etc, and the effect the disinfectants had on the virus. No one mentioned disinfectants as a treatment except the great leader.

The great leader needs to sit down and STFU and let Pence handle the invasion of the invisible enemy until the new administration takes over. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Why don't u run for POTUS J66 - as a fireman - could u put out the fires???
well known ur opinion is expert and authoritative on all matters - In Ur own mind!
Why don’t yous run for President, oebsy. The people are ready for yous. Yous has nothing to lose but your chains, eh?

LOLLING!
Why don't u run for POTUS J66 - as a fireman - could u put out the fires???
well known ur opinion is expert and authoritative on all matters - In Ur own mind! Originally Posted by oeb11
What do you think my chances are of winning old great professor of Eccie internet psychology...

Get this straight, I’m retired and intend to remain retired and the only fucking thing I want to be a expert in is catching live shrimp from the live well of a boat rolling over the waves.

I certainly wouldn’t want to clean up after the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office....that’s Biden’s job.
  • oeb11
  • 04-25-2020, 09:40 AM
Fascist DPST's have a very strange defnition of competence for the POTUS job to nominate "Dementia Joe Biden"
Gonna give (if elected) housekeeping hell cleaning up his bodily excretions in the oval office!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...irus-patients/

It makes me sick that there is so much hate for our president that he can't even talk about some potential life saving procedure under development without a complete rewrite of what he says. Where they FUCK did he say anything about Lysol, dumbasses? Now youtube is deleting legitimate videos of UV light treatment. What is next? Firebombing Aytu BioSience so they can't move forward with their research.

Some of you people really need a check up with your doctors!
Trump did not make a statement. Trump did not make a recommendation. Trump ask a question. Now was the question a joke, sarcasm, or a real question. The hate Trump crowd will never entertain the obvious but they should make a mental note about how fast their trolley left the track. Sure signs of a mental illness on their part.
it may appear that trump is on to something regarding chlorine.

there is a drug that's used for a number of treatments and its an old drug.

chlorine dioxide, CLO2. like quinine, you take small amounts of it.

apparently he and 2 other sick doctors took it and got better in 3 days.

redhot posted a video about this swiss doctor who was studying this.
The first word in the sentence was MAYBE.

adverb meaning, perhaps or possibly

So MAYBE you trump haters are ‘“touched in the head” or MAYBE you are just blinded to rational thought.

Words matter, and the word is you guys are incapable of seeing through your irrational hate to have ability to see thing’s for what they are. Not his best moment, I’ll agree but if you really believe he meant for people to ingest Purcell, bleach or Lysol then there is no maybe about it, you’re morons.

The choice for POTUS this year is a sad clown or happy clown ��. Joe is just sad!
Agent Orange Originally Posted by Solemate62
In 1968 Walter Cronkite said that he now believed the war to be unwinnable Just like 1968 CNN now reporting the sexual assault of Tara Reade and her mothers call to Larry King in 1993 Biden's campaign is unwinnable He needs to drop out

Fascist DPST's have a very strange defnition of competence for the POTUS job to nominate "Dementia Joe Biden"
Gonna give (if elected) housekeeping hell cleaning up his bodily excretions in the oval office! Originally Posted by oeb11
That is pretty funny there, oebsy. I think I your countrymen would prefer Bidens shitting in the White House to Trump continuings to shits all over the US of Eh.

Thank yous for the chuckle!
it may appear that trump is on to something regarding chlorine.

there is a drug that's used for a number of treatments and its an old drug.

chlorine dioxide, CLO2. like quinine, you take small amounts of it.

apparently he and 2 other sick doctors took it and got better in 3 days.

redhot posted a video about this swiss doctor who was studying this. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Chlorine is poison, dillsy.
Chlorine is poison, dillsy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

so it is... if you take large amounts of it.

news flash... its in our drinking water....
....wait, looks like you have! Really, it’s great, Trumptards for the once proud USA to be the laughing stock of the World and sadder yet, not a single Republican Politician has the courage of conviction to say this: “Trump is not only a pathetic buffoon, he is a danger to the entire population of our country, 330 million, minus the 50,000 already dead due to his pathetic and rank stupidity and incompetence!” Originally Posted by Solemate62
Someone needs to slap the stupidity out of you. It's like a festering boil in your skull.
  • oeb11
  • 04-26-2020, 06:49 AM
so it is... if you take large amounts of it.

news flash... its in our drinking water.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Drinking water has fluoride added. and in very small amounts to prevent tooth decay.

Not chlorinated.

Chlorine compounds not recommended for Wuhan virus prevention or treatment. Anyone taking those compounds risks severe health complications.

Don't do it!
Then again - natural Selection and the internet.