Encounter: Beware

So Barbie has 100 reviews: 99 Yes and 1 No - from some dude who has written all of two reviews and made seven posts. #credibility
Wow I have not checked this girls profile out in years... but Damn definitely not the appealing little thing she use to be... Something or someone is wearing that thing out!
She is an amazing provider
Her pictures do not do her any justice
If you see her in person you won’t regret
She is so beautiful and has an amazing body
You won’t regrer seeing her trust me you’ll want more of her
You won’t regrer seeing her trust me you’ll want more of her Originally Posted by MAC4343
He speaks the truth.
Sorry about your experience, Doofy. But since this is a intel exchange site, could you expand more about your experience, within the GL of course.

Curious to know why she got a no? Everytime I’ve seen Barbie she’s been nothing but an amazing time. Originally Posted by nile
You won’t regrer seeing her trust me you’ll want more of her Originally Posted by MAC4343
He speaks the truth. Originally Posted by The Lone Star
I am curious to know why you guys get on another hobbyist's review of a provider he claims to have had a bad experience with, although the detail is very lacking, and you say how fantastic she is as a person and BCD, yet there is not a one review of her in your review histories.
  • Doofy
  • 09-27-2018, 08:43 AM
If you read #15 in guidelines you’ll understand why I can’t go more into detail. I’ve received pms asking further and have answered accordingly. I’m passing info for the next guy in order for them to still be able to hobby safely, take it or leave it and see what results you get.
But that ass looks out of this world. I may have to take a leap of faith on some YVMV.
I think some of her tatts are more than 26 years old.
  • Doofy
  • 09-27-2018, 10:09 AM
But that ass looks out of this world. I may have to take a leap of faith on some YVMV. Originally Posted by DrBWC
If you’re a doctor I guess you will be ok since you’d need good medical coverage for the medication soon after that ass lol