If Providers could chose their Hobbyist type..what would it be?

Well damn...I was fitting that description to "T" until I got to the 6"-8" part...

Anybody know where I can get penile reduction surgery? Originally Posted by Prolongus
No need for surgery - just look at this picture:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CDYQ9QEwAw
Samantha I hear your looking for me?
No need for surgery - just look at this picture:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CDYQ9QEwAw Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Thanks, Luke...it worked!
  • hd
  • 11-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Except for posts 5, 8, 9, and 12, I fit the perfect description that every woman wants. My phone sould start going crazy here shortly, but don't give up, operators are standing by!
Thanks, Luke...it worked! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Scary! Should I add 'gurning' to my menu to solve your 'too big of a dick" problem?? LOL
Has too be a sweetheart. Great smile and good in bed and that about sums it up. Oh and some sexy eyes works good too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
< Sweetheart,

< Great Smile.
<Good in bed? Not so much anymore, but my tongue still works.

< Sexy eyes? Well, at least they're big.

Tara, we have a match!!!
Scary! Should I add 'gurning' to my menu to solve your 'too big of a dick" problem?? LOL Originally Posted by samantha thom
Guys...raise your pecker if "too big of a dick" is a problem, lol.
Just giving you a hard time, Sam... ;-)
How come hot Asians don't find other Asian attractive?
I've always wondered if there were female hobbyists on here. Now that would be interesting.
I have a preference when it come to clients I take care of my physical appearance and I am impeccable when it comes to personal hygiene, I expect the same in return. It was described to me one time that there a 3 reasons why male and females are in this hobby life. Not necessarily in this order 1. sex 2.money 3. adventure. What order do you think why you’re either a provider or a client? 1st. I love the adventure and 2. I love sex and the money is a bi product of the first two. I am a giver and in return I prefer my clients that wants your enjoyment as much as his own. It is my opinion if you’re in it just for the money - a client will sense that very quickly..
SNL - you’re impeccable with all of the above mentioned assets...so get your butt back over here baby..
I could care less about how the guy looks.

That is the gift of being a truly talented provider. Besides things that can be hard to get over like Body Odor. You can be short or tall, fat or skinny, muscular or flabby, bald or hair down to your ass, weird hair cuts, 70+ , facial hair, no facial hair, hairy balls, clean shaven everything lol , I have seen it all. I can make any man no matter what his ailments, feel like a king and enjoy it so long as my donation is paid in full. Because this is business before Pleasure.

Pleasure 99% of the time comes along with it, but business is always first at hand. It would be extremely unprofessional for me to treat you with anything but respect because I think you are Ugly... lol as trivial as that sounds.
My type a guy that knows, and appreciate what I have to offer him. He treats me with respect I can give two cares on how you look.
It is my opinion if you’re in it just for the money - a client will sense that very quickly Originally Posted by Phoenix Skye
If she's any good, we might pick up on the hint that it's all about the money, where as others will make sure we know, it's only about the money, nothing more, nothing less. So much for any illusion of passion with this out there.

feel like a king and enjoy it so long as my donation is paid in full. Because this is business before Pleasure.

Pleasure 99% of the time comes along with it, but business is always first at hand. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
< Sweetheart,

< Great Smile.
<Good in bed? Not so much anymore, but my tongue still works.

< Sexy eyes? Well, at least they're big.

Tara, we have a match!!! Originally Posted by OldGrump
I love Tongues.
And from what I have heard I am sure I will like your looks and personality just fine.
When I read this post this morning I thought there would be NO WAY a lady would be foolish enough to list the specific physical type she's attracted. Doing so you chance offending or outright saying you're best situation would not include seeing many of the men on this board. But alas one proved me wrong. The smart ones say "attitude" (which by the way, with the kind of girl I find attractive this is true), respectful, clean, nice smile, eyes, etc because they understand their customer base isn't on his way back from a modeling gig for Calvin Klein.

I know what I look like and guarantee no ladies are going to describe me as their dream boat. But this is why I love the hobby - many of these ladies, including many frequent posters make me feel like their dream guy, even if only for that hour.

Ladies - strongly advise against posting what Mr. Right or even Mr. Rightnow should look like.