Lexi

Bee is friends with Lexi, not blonde Lexi but the new one. I talked to bee (red head) about that Lexi.
Gentlemen
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
yeah an dont ...even thinks bouts defendin yerself from uncalled ...fer personal attacks!
Bee is friends with Lexi, not blonde Lexi but the new one. I talked to bee (red head) about that Lexi. Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
And what did Bee say about her?
Is she still available or just for duos with Bee or what?
They were not talking anymore, but Bee said she had no animosity toward her. So when I seen that ad a little bit ago, with Bee number on it, going by sexy Lexi, I thought they were doing duos together. Next time she post, send a text
That ad also had both of their pictures together, with Bee number on it. But changed the name to sexy Lexi, I think Bee is more attractive. Lexi has better tits though.