How many of you ladies have

I love ink. Very erotic.

Yep, Another Fetish.

Fetish Originally Posted by The Fetishist
I love em too.
Never really warmed up to the whole tattoo thing. It had kind of a running joke with Valerie because of her rather prominent artwork - then I got to see her naked, in person, and suddenly I was a converted (at least for a couple of hours anyway) - So, do I like tattos now?....not particularly....but it really depends who is attached to it!!
I have one :-) I had it done about more than 10 years ago and i like it and never regret it :-). But i understand its not everyone`s style and i myself would never have a tattoo on a prominent location where its visible when you walk on the street :-). And i have seen some pretty wonderful tattoos.
Tattoo's and piercings are great if you're a Maori warrier. If you're not then it just shows you hate your body or are a follower. IMHO
I have a tattoo but I am planning to get more, all which will mostly on my back and sides of my torso. I am hoping to get a mythical large octopus crawling over my shoulder but that is only because I have a long history and sort of an obsession with octopuses and who they show unlimited potential to change how we view the world. Along with the Melting Clock from "The Persistence of Memory" by Dali <--- rambling

Most of the guys whom I had the privilege to see on a regular basis continue to see me because I am great to be around not because of the personal choice to tattoo my body with something I think represents myself or is special to me. Most guys are curious about tattoo especially if they are well done and have some kind of story about them. It can be a great conversation and you can learn alot about a person from their tattoos.

Anyways I am glad I see gentleman who don't make a big fuss on tattoos and just enjoy the person those tattoos are on.

Oh yeah but my face is a different story I have tip lip rings on the right bottom of my lip as well as a standard hoop nose ring. I always wanted a nose ring as a kid so that was my first thing I do. I let everyone know who hasn't seen me that I do have piercing, but no they are not freezing cold and wont get in the way while we get to know each other. Two minutes after I've walked through the door, they've completely forgotten about my rings ( this takes extreme talent lol)

Also I don't think any alterations I made to myself have detracted from my natural beauty or my dainty charm. :-)
  • Laz
  • 10-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Not a fan. Why take away from a womans natural beauty.
I love all of my tattoos. I have been getting them for almost 3 years. I have a 3/4's sleeve which I am still working on, my entire side is covered, I have my foot, and a beautiful portrait on my back. For me when getting them I didn't care whether or not other people didn't like them. I have had many people text or email me saying "nothing sexy about that disgusting ink." and all I say back is that's okay, you don't have to look at it. Getting and having tattoos is something that I enjoy and that is enough to make me keep getting more.
  • AM
  • 10-16-2011, 01:27 PM
I would never get one since it's permanent.
a body likw shaylas i see a work of art like a rembrandt or picasso. i can't omagine painting over 1 of their masterpieces so why do such to a canvas like shayla's. there are many women with bodies i could just stare at for days. in my opinion why change those bodies in any way.
I have none. I'm not a fan of them either. I contemplated getting them when I was younger cause I thought it was "cool"... Glad I didn't. I know I'd regret it.
I hear too many people guys complain how tacky they are on women anyway. Originally Posted by Shayla
My hands and upper arms were tattooed while I spent that decade in prison. Since getting out, I have added a couple more. I've "toyed" with the idea of getting a PA, but being a cheap ass, I couldn't bring myself to go through with it.
Honestly I heard, from several friends who I know have their PA's that it really is a short quick pain. If you have your hands tattooed including lower knuckles getting a PA won't be all that bad. Just know you will be sitting to pee for the rest of your life lol

When it comes to tattoos on beautiful girls I enjoy it. Granted I have a naked lady tattooed on me so I think it's like a constant 3some!
No tat's, never has been my thing
My hands and upper arms were tattooed while I spent that decade in prison. Since getting out, I have added a couple more. I've "toyed" with the idea of getting a PA, but being a cheap ass, I couldn't bring myself to go through with it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Wait. Your punk ass was in prison? This made my day! LMFAO
I am sure he was joking lol. CT could not make it in jail much less prison for 10 years!
a woman like valerie are you excited by her in part because of her tattoos or in spite of them. i do not care for tattoos on women but if i like the rest of the package i overlook them. you take the good with [what i consider] the bad and look at the overall package
Never really warmed up to the whole tattoo thing. It had kind of a running joke with Valerie because of her rather prominent artwork - then I got to see her naked, in person, and suddenly I was a converted (at least for a couple of hours anyway) - So, do I like tattos now?....not particularly....but it really depends who is attached to it!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight