The Lies and TRUTH OF AGE..

We are guys, we look straight at the pictures, and unless our eyesight is failing we are not fooled. Maybe she is hoping Mr. Magoo is trolling bp.
Shocker! So if I mysteriously jump from 27-42 overnight or gain 75lbs in 72 hours, you guys are smart enough to notice.

I cannot fathom how ladies never seem to get that.

I've met platonic women friends online and 9/10 when I met them in person they were 20+ lbs bigger. I feel bad for men online whether hobbyist or on dating sites ... Men lie too. Apparently 5'8 is subjective and can mean anywhere between 5'3-5'7
This is a business where a provider many of us know was 19 for easily 6 years, and people who called her on it were considered assholes. I rely less on age and more on the handful of people willing to honestly describe how she looks.
Depends on my mood

I am not entirely certain "she" is a "she" at all! 35? Hmm... Originally Posted by vnurse
V: I agree...my first thoughts exactly...well...an then Rocky Horror Picture Show
Taint is ageless ...
  • Gypsy
  • 03-01-2013, 04:47 PM
At least she uses real pictures unlike many women on back page.
I am not entirely certain "she" is a "she" at all! 35? Hmm... Originally Posted by vnurse

I'm 53, never lied about my age, won't start now, although I'm told I could by a decade. Thank you, Oil of Olay.
It appears to me, the threshold of a provider posting her real or fake age is 45-49 years old. The 50 mark is like the Bermuda Triangle for potential business.

At the opposite end of the age discussion is the advertised or reviewed as 18-25 year old MILF's. What demographic are they advertising to, 3 year old toddlers?...I'm sorry but the MILF term comes from the horniness of 15-16 year olds whose Mom's have to be 20 years older than them, so a MILF should be at least 35 years old...And because a provider started popping out kids at 16 doesn't make her a MILF at 25 either.
V: I agree...my first thoughts exactly...well...an then Rocky Horror Picture Show Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

LMAO!!!!
If you did not know how old you were, how old would you be ?
If you did not know how old you were, how old would you be ? Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Well I wrote an ad about that one time I said I look Mid 30's have a mind and experience of a 70 year old but have fun LIKE I AM 21 so how old am I? lol
ANd You know SamanthaThorn If we as women put the age we look like always....hmmmm my age would be jumping around....some days looks better than others most days I look mid to late 30's but the other morning after waking up after 3 hurricanes and a few shots..... Well lets just say I would NOT of schelduled a photo shoot that day LOL

And BOSSYWILLSON....I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED CHIPPERS QUOTE ALWAYS....!!! I think maybe that number has changed to 1000 though he use to have 300 on there.
  • fawn
  • 03-02-2013, 06:16 AM

I'm 53, never lied about my age, won't start now, although I'm told I could by a decade. Thank you, Oil of Olay. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
And you are a lovely 53 years young!!! I am another one that has never lied about my age!
I am 52 and am loving every minute of it.....
I put my real age (41) even though I'm told I look like im in my mid 30s.
I think she means she's been providing for 35 years