Knots and such...

I have been practicing "knot tying" with the SO.....it is not something I wanna do all the time or alot but it is something I would love to incorporate into my MFM sessions.

If you have done this before...share your tips?? Experiences?? Links?? Pics??
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I was in the Boy Scouts and did all kinds of knots but I don't recall seeing this as a Merit Badge.
Very interesting. I have a friend who tells me she will introduce me the rope in her special" bag but we keep getting side tracked by other things
I was in the Boy Scouts and did all kinds of knots but I don't recall seeing this as a Merit Badge. Originally Posted by ugotme10
lol maybe it should be!
There is a provider in Phoenix who uses a rope to tie up my cock and balls. She really, I mean really knows what she is doing!
I'll help you tie those knots.Sweete
I was in the Boy Scouts and did all kinds of knots but I don't recall seeing this as a Merit Badge. Originally Posted by ugotme10
That was not in the Boy Scout manual, As I can recall . The line or rope looks like what you would use for dock line on a boat.If I were to get into bondage I would seek advice of others who are into that thing MFM , with Ms Dallas looks like fun.
I'll help you tie those knots.Sweete Originally Posted by pickupkid
wooohooo yessssssss!

My mfm sessions can be such fun DTYM!