Encounter: Victoria - Not love

Members stop the insults towards each other.

Keep thread on track or it will be closed

The Dr
Most would fail lol that is why I have it on my website Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Glad I'm not from Canada.
Glad I'm not from Canada. Originally Posted by pittlicker
We should worry more about not chasing off every last decent provider in Pittsburgh than what's going on in Canada.
You know nothing about me. Find something else to do.
You know nothing about me. Find something else to do. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Over 1000 posts on a board where mongers are doubling down on two obviously different women being the same one. Seems like a lot of people could find something else to do, yet here we are.
Over 1000 posts on a board where mongers are doubling down on two obviously different women being the same one. Seems like a lot of people could find something else to do, yet here we are. Originally Posted by Hammhands

and since joining, all 5 of your posts have been in this thread?

bottom line is everyone here is entitled to have an opinion, you dont have to like it and you certainly can give yours.
thats my take on it

bottom line is everyone here is entitled to have an opinion, you dont have to like it and you certainly can give yours.
thats my take on it Originally Posted by chizzy
I smell kumquats.

thats my take on it Originally Posted by chizzy
Yes, I lurked for years thinking this board was giving useful info, only to find out a blonde from Canada and a redhead from PA are the same person, and she used the same name twice just to make the ruse complete. These "opinions" aren't fulfilling the purpose of reviews, which is to give useful info. According to several people on Twitter the claims about her pics are also inaccurate.
Why is one hooker vouching for a different hooker in a review???? I’m a little cornfused? Is this something new on Eccie?
  • Typo
  • 05-21-2021, 08:26 PM
If she's in Canada, then how does she claim to have all the inside info on an encounter that happened Pittsburgh and also claim to have had a conversation with the reviewer about that encounter? This doesn't pass the sniff test for many reasons.

Providers now commenting on reviews should bring a new bit of entertainment to this site!
If she's in Canada, then how does she claim to have all the inside info on an encounter that happened Pittsburgh and also claim to have had a conversation with the reviewer about that encounter? This doesn't pass the sniff test for many reasons.

Providers now commenting on reviews should bring a new bit of entertainment to this site! Originally Posted by Typo
You're right, it's a long con by one person to appear to be two different people in two different countries.

Realizing for 5 years I risked everything on the advice of this site is a wake up call.
You're right, it's a long con by one person to appear to be two different people in two different countries. Originally Posted by Hammhands
Well, the calendar on VJ's website (I visited to see if I could pass her IQ test) says she is touring Pittsburgh right now (May 20-25). Review session was dated sometime last month. Just saying.

Methinks all this confusion may be cleared up by the OP the next time he logs in.
The calendar on VJ's website (I visited to see if I could pass the IQ test) says she is touring Pittsburgh now (May 20-25). Review session was dated sometime last month. Just saying.

Methinks all this confusion may be cleared up by the OP the next time he logs in. Originally Posted by lustylad
VL's info shows her in Connecticut now. There's no confusion, just someone who made a ridiculous assertion and another guy doubling down on it.
Lustylad why do you think I have IQ question to enter my site...lol Im sure you know the answer. Those 2 clowns that think we are same person couldn’t enter lol
I mean I’m from Canada touring USA blonde & the other Victoria is a dark hair base in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
It's ok girl, I don't have a dog in this fight and you are the bomb... I luv your profile pics, plus you have 50+ eccie reviews and not a single negative one! All I can say is... ooooh la la! And Vive le Quebec Libre!
I do ,I know what’s it’s like to get a fake review I have one on an other site by a clown that tried to get credential
The OP curiously disappeared...Could it be because he know he wrote a fake review and got call on it

Lustylad yes I am even on the other site when it’s not a fake review I have 500+ Positive ones :Lovers of French québécoise Canadian
I’m not here trying to drum business but defending a friend ( I actually haven’t work past 1.5 as a dickward posted a fake review on ah other and it affected me and I don’t want to give subpar rendez vous

Here it’s about Victoria Love not me Victoria Jolie Since Bambino care to chime in this tread while he isn’t from PA and me & him know why he wanted to intrude himself
I came to the defense of VL as she isn’t a vocal gal & not use to deal Eccie clowns
Most ladies despy this site as it’s a sausage fest with people having lower IQ than my dog( I apologize for the wise smart ones and non vocal ones I know many that don’t post just lurk & are awesome )
Now mod you said stop the insult otherwise you close the tread why don’t you remove the fake review sound to me more simple ;my comments will be remove as well as her fake review

Bisous VJ Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
I’m from Pittsburgh. My whole life. Seems like you intruded in this thread. Carry on.