Clients Commenting on Reviews

Can someone please identify all the newbies by their old handles, ie. Midnight Sofia, Drive time Sofia, etc.? I can't seem to keep up. Originally Posted by boardman
I think we need a cheat-sheet. Someone make one up so the mods can make a "Sticky" for everyone.

I don't thinck it will help......
Besides, have you ever tried licking your balls through the face masks..............Never mind! Originally Posted by boardman
yeah, but the plastic taste overpowers the.... uh....... yeah nevermind....

JaD
I actually think it's funny when you assume most newbies with misspelled words, misused words, and incorrect grammar are Sofia, Paul, etc. I find most of the threads you're referring to as promoting someone (like an ad) hidden under the disguise of a topic or someone with a hidden agenda. This thread is actually a topic that doesn't fall under either of those categories.

What I find even more interesting is that you jokers haven't noticed something odd on one of the most recent reviews. A certain provider has an email address from one agency and a website address from another agency. In addition, it is posted in the independent section. I only bring it up, because you're so busy making accusations about me that you haven't even picked up on that. That was the very first thing I noticed when I read the review.

I guess I was wrong to think that a thread (which can't be considered an ad or having a hidden agenda) would be more interesting and informative than the majority of the threads I read. I honestly want to hear the various perspectives about my topic, because it seems to be happening to me more often lately.

Disclaimer: I did not plan on bringing the review to anyone's attention, because I didn't want to open up a can of worms. If someone feels the need to discuss it, please feel free to start a new thread.

Don't entertain it.. when they start to ask, act like you didn't hear or change the subject. It works, I do it all the time. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Thanks Daphne. I've actually tried to ignore them; they find other reasons to throw the questions in again.

Helmets are required beyond this point..........
I thinck LD has 'selective' hearing..................

And no...........not that I can remember.........unless....... .face guard ia anything like a glory........nevermind........ ....
Undercoverdiva you wouldnt happen to be referring to the review of angelina would you?
Uh...yes we ALL noticed..........nothing gets past us..............just not that much fun battin' around someone with a helmet on...................

self edit:

See? Told ya...........Nothing.......... .anything else?

E.A is on his 'A' game...............
I thought he/she was talking about the tater salad review.
I am not aware if you have ever read any of the BCD portions of the client's reviews, but many get very specific. If another client reads that you offered a service, or simply better service, to a reviewer that was denied to him, it is human nature to get a little hacked off. Even in a pay for play inviroment such as this, egos can still be crushed. I suppose every man who sees you thinks that if you had only one client to choose, it would be him.

I have a ATF that I see regularly. I will be the first to admitt that I sometimes get a uneasy feeling reading about someone else's experience with her. It's almost like I feel as if she is cheating on me. We all know how utterly stupid that sounds, but remember, just because this is all "business", that does not mean that the close physical contact does not breed a certain amount of emotional feelings.

Always remember that regardless of the "strictly business" approach that is supposed to permiate all of this, you are still dealing with an individule on a one on one basis, in a very intimate atmosphere. Within reason, show as much compassion as you can, knowing that you always have the option to simply say that you do not wish to see that individule any more. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thanks Jackie. I can't read BCD on this board. I do know how specific BCD is on TER and I've read many reviews posted by these same culprits about other ladies (talk about a double standard). I've already explained to them, as nicely as possible, that every date is different. I'm not referring to YMMV. For example, one my clients can only have one orgasm. This is not my fault and I've tried to give him more than one pop, he just can't do it. A few of my reviews state that I gave 3 pops or more. This has to do with the length of the session and the particulars of the men involved.
I thought he/she was talking about the tater salad review. Originally Posted by boardman
But that would mean UCD = DH. I don't think I could handle that!!!!

Damn, this stuff gets confusing!!!!

Helmets are required beyond this point.......... Originally Posted by boardman
That's awesome!
I thought he/she was talking about the tater salad review. Originally Posted by boardman

I thinck she/he is refering to the "Look at me, look at me, I'm pretty!" Poor me.........professional victim.............blah...blah ....blah..........yawn......

But hey, what do I know.........my helmet keeps fallin' off........

BM: you missed my 'can't lick through the face guard' answer, fu*kner...
  • Benny
  • 09-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Diva aka Towme aka ZigZag aka Blue4Balls aka Kosair. He traded his pirate costume for a belly dancing outfit that he has to wear now because Alex does not want to.

What I find even more interesting is that you jokers haven't noticed something odd on one of the most recent reviews. A certain provider has an email address from one agency and a website address from another agency. In addition, it is posted in the independent section. I only bring it up, because you're so busy making accusations about me that you haven't even picked up on that. That was the very first thing I noticed when I read the review.

Disclaimer:... If someone feels the need to discuss it, please feel free to start a new thread.

Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
Did you also notice that the review was written by a guy... and you know how detail oriented guys are ....

Just so ya know... actually there was a thread about it...
From what Ive read DED has a sterling reputation and that should be enough for all hobbyist! Chill out Alex, Kosiar will get his pimp on soon enough.....give him time you know he's new......